+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So confused about everything.

So confused about everything.

My name is Jared im in the USAF and my now ex girlfriend broke up with me on Saturday. Found out the hard way she had been hanging out with a Co-worker during the week and weekend. She says she was going to tell me on Sunday and break up with me that way. But she goes on saying what every girl has ever told me; "You are the greatest guy I have ever been with". First question is why do they say that but end the relationship? To go along with this, every relationship I have ever been with has ended like this, some worse. But I have such a hard time getting over it. I always have the feeling that I NEED to be with someone. I don't want that feeling at all but I can't stop it. Its even harder because she broke up with me a month before I deploy, we had planned what we were going to do to get through it. I have such a feeling of being alone through the whole thing I can bare it. What can be done too stop the feeling that I absolutely need someone in my life?

I understand how you feel. I am not sure how old you are but It happened to me when I was in the early 20's. I was with a guy and I was not happy but I stayed with him because the idea of being by myself was so scary. The truth is that now, I am 35 and I have been for the last 2 years and I love it. I realized that I have wasted my time thinking or crying over people that were not interested in me...and life is so much than that...take time off for yourself, find what you like in life and do it, if you like traveling, plan a trip, if you like dancing, go out and dance. Take the time to love yourself...and to learn how to be by yourself...you are going to enjoy it so much as this time will help you to heal and get confidence in your life... I know it is not easy but start by taking a break and "date yourself".

i don't know if this will help you but you can give it a try [url=http://www.myexbackcode.com/]The easy 7 steps code to getting your ex back[/url]