+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need Help!

Need Help!

Ok I know this is going to sound crazy but here it goes...

Ok my girlfriend and I have been going out for 1 year and 9 months and i Love her more than anyone or thing and i would do absolutely anything for her, I tell her I Love her so much and give her so many hugs and kisses etc that sometimes she need to tell me to calm down lol but about two months ago I caught her trying to get in contact with her old boyfriend from almost 3 years ago who she says was so mean and unsensitive to her, and he used her etc. This was devastating to me and it hurt me so much i started thinking all kinds of things and now everytime shes somewhere or doesnt answer a phone call i worry that shes doing something well bad I guess.

I know it sounds crazy it, it even sounds crazy to me. I have talked to her about it and she says "what do you want me to do all i can say is im sorry"

Someone please help me I do not want to feel this way anymore.

So don't then.

You have a choice on how you want to deal with this, you are chosing to deal with it as you are and will continie to keep doing it until you decide to chose to deal with it another way.

If you don't trust her then leave her. If you do then deal with this another way and let it go before you go kill the relationship with your insecurities

if she truly has stopped trying to contact him, you should relax. Everybody makes mistakes.