This is a really long story so here are the basics.
Ive been with my girlfriend for 19 months. Im 25, She is 24, has a personality disorder and has been self harming for over 12 years. When we first met I knew about the self harm because she is covered in scars. It didnt bother me because I could understand them. But in the past year she has been self haming in non-pysical ways- not eating, drinking too much. There has been 4 incidents where we have had to go to hospital as she has been drunk and self harmed really badly. on two of these occasions she has hit me. The last one was a month ago and I had to stop her jumping out a window, dragged her off the road by her hair to stop her getting purporsly run over.
I dont think this will happen again (well i hope not) because she almost severed the nerve that controls hand movement. As she is a writer that really scared her. But because of that her other ways have increased- espically the not eating and drinking, a small amount, everyday.
Im really stressed as a result and not happy. I love her and dont want to throw her out because its not her fault she is sad.

Please help