+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I just need someone to listen ...

I just need someone to listen ...

Well, for a while me and my friend were doing great. We were really close and at one point, probably loved each other. But then she met this guy, which is where everything that me and her developed started to head downhill. A few months after that, me and her basically haven't talked at all. When we finally got connected again, she seemed changed and 'supposedly' doesn't remember us being close at all or being best friends for that matter. That really crushed me and tried to forget about her all together. It wasn't long till she started talking to me again it just brought back memories of what got away ... And that's not even the worst part, she started talking to me how her and the other guy are doing, and the 'stuff' that they do. She's a really nice girl, she wouldn't do anything shameful. But during the conversation she spoke of 'debating' if she should let him seduce her. All of this just really made me depressed ... I wanna forget about her but at the same time I don't. It's really killing me, why are some girls like that? They make you love them and make you think that they love you back, but in reality they don't. Forgetting about her would probably be the best thing to do, buts it's just so hard for me to let go. I really loved her. Thank you for listening

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She act like she probably didn't have as strong feelings as you did or still do. She act like from the beginning she was treating you like a friend and that's all, i'm sure she wouldn't say such things if she knew that you feel something for her . You know,girls can be really close to some guys even if they don't feel any stronger feelings towards them. I think it's not her fault, she simply found some guy and she doesn't feel as much need to be friends to other guys, probably she even thinks it's more propriate to keep other guys in a distance . I would say, move on .
    I wazzzz here

Sounds like she loves you as a friend, I would move on and once you're feeling better and you work through the feeling you might be able to be friends with her.

I agree with ladyl, it sounds like she just sees you as a friend, and she doesnt know how strong your feelings are for her. If she did, then that would make her a real bitch (can we swear here?). Anyway, I was in a similar situation where this girl I was really into had a bf but we were really great friends. I wanted more, obviously, but in the end I had to wake up and realise its not going to happen. I eventually distanced myself from her, she complained, but I never told her why. Now we talk occasionally, and I dont feel anything for her anymore, shes just a friend to me. Looking back, I feel quite foolish that I let it effect me that much. You will get over it, but you need to distance yourself, and find someone else!

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneImportant View Post
    She's a really nice girl, she wouldn't do anything shameful. But during the conversation she spoke of 'debating' if she should let him seduce her. All of this just really made me depressed ... I wanna forget about her but at the same time I don't. It's really killing me, why are some girls like that?
    Here is the answer to your question. Listen carefully

[url]http://www.themodernman.com/videos/question-and-answer-video-series-part-7.html[/url]

or

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWLutyXxKnw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪[Dating Advice Q&A Videos] Part 7: Why does she always talk about other guys who like her?‬‏[/url]