+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hurt & it wont stop

Hurt & it wont stop

i am madly in love with this man,we'll call him bee,we were together for almost a year and he was so perfect.he worked,we traveled,life was complete. until we came back to our home town,he got back on drugs,went back to his ex but not before he constantly cheated on me with several girls.Honestly he is no good.i know i can do better,but i love him with all my heart,this pain i feel is to much to handle and i just want him to come back! He says he loves me but hes just using her. i feel like i need him. i need help. i have tried everything,its been 9 months since our breakup and i feel as if it just happened. what do i do?

You know he's no good for you. He's cheated on you before, what makes you think getting him back would change anything? You'll be just as hurt, if not more, if you get back together, because guess what? He won't change. You won't change him, I know that's what you're trying to do. You won't.

I truly believe that true strength and courage is leaving the person that hurts you the most, even though you know you can't breathe without them. It takes a VERY strong person to stand up, and move on when they're being mistreated by someone they love.

He might told her that he's using you behind your back, this kind of person doesn't sound trustworthy to me at all. Like a liar/ cheater who wear a good mask. Try to be strong and find yourself another good man. You will get there one day where you truthly don't want to return at all or think of him as before anymore, you will have a clear mind to judge everything. Eventually those feelings will Fade. Trust me.