+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how to lovingly torture my gf?

how to lovingly torture my gf?

I'll try to keep this simple. I've realized that my girlfriend likes the whole 'man being in control' thing (to a limit ofcourse). And ever since we've been together,I tried to be the understanding guy, who lets her do what she pleases. I tried not to get jealous when she hangs out with other guys too much. Now I know that she'd rather I show that, and hey I dont mind, that's how I am but she doesn't believe that I can be that kind of a guy. Right now, we are in different countries and I will be going back to her in 3 days. So we would talk online usually and I'd tell her to open her camera so I can see her and she'd tease me by refusing. So I'd tell her to open it or I'll make her regret it, and she would say what could you possibly do to me? And I thought that, what is it that I can do, I don't want to threaten her physically and I know I can torture her sexually but I was hoping for some other ways to make her regret refusing me (without actually hurting her ofcourse). I hope I'm making some sense here. I'd really appreciate any ideas.
    Thanks.

This sounds like it is a little too personal to really give advice on. We have no idea what she likes and doesn't like, so who knows what would be effective.

However, I would caution you to be careful with this. What may be a flirty little game right now might become a thorny issue for you two later on.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

This might give you an idea:

Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

@devon brown
    you have a point there. Unfortunately, I'm the most non creative person that existed on this planet! Thanks anyways guys and just hope that i get some imagination from somewhere!