+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please Help me from Broken Heart

Please Help me from Broken Heart

Please help me! am a guy, I can't live without my girl friend, 3 months before, I join to the job, that day I see the girl but I feel nothing on the first meet. She also join to the job on same day, from the first day she always trying to talk with me and when I enter to the front office she glance me and smile also talk for long, share with me much more

After three, four days one day in my boss arranged conference so every employee must to attend that. I also went to that conference, but little later. she was waiting on the front office for me, when I enter she suddenly went to the conference hall, in conference hall there is only the last row chars only empty. in last row there is four chars are empty she placed the chars like I sit with her, so I sit near to her. On that day I found her face was very happy and the speeches also very happy mood. After finessing the meeting everyone moved. I also get ready for leave. She asked to me are you going now? I said yes, she's face become very sad, eyes filled with water that time I get love with her because a person who feel for me. Also I decide she in love.

Next day I went to my office, I saw she in front office, she said next month my sister’s marriage function was coming so I go to my native place on next month. I said very good news; any festivity for this news? she told no, I can't, but for my marriage you must to give a party for all of our friends and relatives (in south India. the groom must to give a party for the couples family and friends) on that evening I went my home and said everything to my mother and I asked to my mother, let I marry that girl?. My mother said first invite that girl to our house. We will discuss with her and she's family also.

Next day evening I ask to she can you come to my home, and my mother want to talk with you, suddenly she turns her face on right side and she enjoyed herself and she told I will come at day after tomorrow because today I have some work.

But last few of days she talks with someone with her mobile. But I am sure what she talking and with whom. after couple of days, one day she came at afternoon and she share something to her friend just I enter and asked what happen today are you leave ?

She said no today am going to my native place and I will back on next month also I going to join another company I got better opportunity. Then I asked today are you coming to my home? She said "simply no interest" and bye. My heart blast I can't say in words only 12 days friendship but it ends very soon. also never forgettable, what happens to that girl, why she avoided me, now my level is very bad, mentally and physically I am not fit, I never been before like this. It’s my first love and I can't loss it, please help me give a good suggestion please.

A good suggestion to forget a girl you knew for 12 days who stated that she has no interest in pursuing things with you? Um... not quite sure what to do with this one... Her interest in you was all in your head. You imagined it. She's done with talking to you.
    Look for other potential dating partners. Concentrate on your career. Drink. I am not really sure. If none of that works, seek professional counseling. It might be worth it so you don't obsess over things like this.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

thank you very much for your suggestion, but i have one more clarification why should she cry for me ? (when i leave from office she cried)

She probably cried for some other reason. The happiness was probably fake and she may have just wanted some company. She might have just thought you were a nice guy.

As soon as you said your mother wanted to meet her, she knew your intent. She isn't interested in marrying you (especially since you have only known her 12 days) and told you that.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

OK, i accept, it’s my mistake. I misapprehend her.before seeing this girl i never love anyone, because always i love my profession so i never spoil my time, but i don't know, how i fall in love, also i know it's not good, how it possible to forget her ? i want to forget her. only 12days relationship it completely collapsed me. i believe one day forget her. thank you for your good suggestion. thank you very much.....(don't wrong me you are only person to share everything)
    Last edited by sanjaygautam.it; 06-07-11 at 05:16 PM.

12 days and you're in love? It is more like infatuation I think. You will get over this quick, just accept it and move on.

One more suggestion - stop dwelling on it. Don't write into forums about the situation. Do whatever you need to think about other things. And if you realize that it probably wasn't love, it will go much faster.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

thanks a lot