+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Problem in bed

Problem in bed

My girlfriend is 30 and I'm 24.
    I don't think people in this age usually have this kind of problem so please help me out here.
    When I'm making out with my girlfriend, it takes a very long time for me to go climax which I ended up doing it myself.
    This is very disappointing, is there any solution to this?
    And I don't mean for stupid answers, thank you.

Theres prob somthing on ur mind, or might be the way you have learned yourself to please yourself. ive heard of this before, normally with time you'll get comfortable and it will be fine for ya.

She's complaining that you take too long?

She's not helping you out with this?

Time to find another GF.

Your best best is to get a full medical check up to eliminate any physical issues. As for your history, have you had this problem before? Was it like this when you first started to have sex with her? Does she intimidate you because of her age and or experience? Have you had any trauma recently, like a death in the family? Are you on any kind of anti-depressants? Are you over weight? Do you have poor eating habits?
    Last edited by smackie9; 02-07-11 at 01:18 AM.

Smackie asks a lot of good questions. It could be a lot of things. But in general, a lot of times when someone doesn't climax, male or female, it is because certain nerve clusters aren't getting stimulated enough. I would ask your doctor about it as well, just in case there are any physical issues.

However, the climax is not supposed to be the be-all and end-all of love making. It is the entire act, the entire experience, the intimacy which matters most.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

I watched a show call "strange sex". And it's all about sexual oddities like a guy losing his penis (ouch) or a woman that experiences extreme vaginal pain, etc. Once there was this guy on there that started to not be able to reach orgasm. It started out slowly, and eventually it stopped altogether. He still had desire and erection though. Anyways he finally found a doctor to diagnose it. Sadly it's not physical it was neurological. The signal to orgasm wasn't getting through.

Quote Originally Posted by kev1987 View Post
    When I'm making out with my girlfriend, it takes a very long time for me to go climax which I ended up doing it myself.
    Are you sure you're using the right terminology here? Do you really mean to say that you expect to have an orgasm while only kissing?

I use to date a guy who had the same problem. First he could occassionally get an orgasm normally, but it would take a very long time. Then as the relationship got past the honeymoon phase he never could. I thought it was mental - he was freshly divorced and had the same sexual issue with his ex wife. He claimed it was because his wife was cold and he had to 'take care of himself', and eventually he got conditioned to the point that it was the only way he could climax. Even when he was 'taking care of himself' it would take a while.

Who knows if this had been a problem his whole life. I didn't want to make him feel too self concious about it, so didn't ask lots of questions. But I never got use to it. Made me feel like there was something wrong with me, that he didn't find me all that exciting. Also, like I said he would go forever, which all I can say is the miniute man isn't good, but neither is the hour man.

Toothy blowjob?

Quote Originally Posted by priyal_Sawaniya View Post
    You need some mediation and some positive enery therapy. Please mail priyal_sawaniya#yahoocom
    You need an ass-whipping.