+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Broken Heart | Help me please!

Thanks Smackie, when we first met I was alot more confident and we flirted ALOT, but, I let that slip, I think she DID like me, but, something happened in my life and I became... well like I am now, and I think she just realised at that point I wasn't emotionally fit, I know she prob won't change her mind, but, wierder things have happened, if she doesn't it will only mean I am a bit upset and then I can move on knowing it will 100% never happen, it will hurt, but, I will be alot healthier and attractive and will have somewhere to go from that point, she is my motivation, she is the one thing I can put my full concentration out there for, I just want to be in her life anyways, as a mate, as a friend, or if possible as her boyfriend, it's nothing to do with her looks, I have friends who are models and female pro wrestlers and some who are even on TV, looks mean nothing to me, she just happens to be georgous to me, she is kind and goodhearted and I just want to be there for her always in any way I can.

And to rafterman, I am not looking to get women, I am trying to be there for a girl who I have already found, plus, the army takes too much from your life, my brother went and he has never been the same, the only reason I would go to the army is if I have nothing left in life...
    figure_9.0@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks Smackie, when we first met I was alot more confident and we flirted ALOT, but, I let that slip, I think she DID like me, but, something happened in my life and I became... well like I am now, and I think she just realised at that point I wasn't emotionally fit, I know she prob won't change her mind, but, wierder things have happened, if she doesn't it will only mean I am a bit upset and then I can move on knowing it will 100% never happen, it will hurt, but, I will be alot healthier and attractive and will have somewhere to go from that point, she is my motivation, she is the one thing I can put my full concentration out there for, I just want to be in her life anyways, as a mate, as a friend, or if possible as her boyfriend, it's nothing to do with her looks, I have friends who are models and female pro wrestlers and some who are even on TV, looks mean nothing to me, she just happens to be georgous to me, she is kind and goodhearted and I just want to be there for her always in any way I can.

And to rafterman, I am not looking to get women, I am trying to be there for a girl who I have already found, plus, the army takes too much from your life, my brother went and he has never been the same, the only reason I would go to the army is if I have nothing left in life...
    figure_9.0@hotmail.co.uk

Keep us updated on your progress, or for some moral support...best of luck in your new journey.

Thanks, you've given me alot of help, thanks alot!
    figure_9.0@hotmail.co.uk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12