+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Will he reply?

Will he reply?

I bet most of you have been through this situation before, the gruesome wait for an answer and not wanting to say anything until he replies to that love letter which you have taken at least 5 times to write to express your feelings. I just did that to a guy who once liked me but I was just not ready and recently after 2 years, I met him again and as we got in touch casually 6 months prior to this meet at a friend's wedding, feelings grew for him. After giving the letter to him, we saw each other again the next day and I felt a cold shoulder. There was no response or reaction except that, in the end, when we parted, he told me that he will write back. I felt a little relieved but still anxious as I have not heard from him since last Tuesday. He did share with me some pictures from the wedding last night and I replied to thank and just updated him of what's been happening since we met. So now, he hasn't replied to that yet and I don't know what to expect or do. I heard through a mutual friend that he is not attached to anyone at the moment but I understand that he may need some time to think about this especially when he would have got hurt from the rejection. I don't know, some guys has the "no looking back" approach but I really do hope he is not like that and would re-consider possibilities of being together...anyways, I was just wondering how long do you think I should wait? Should I ask him how long will he need or should I do something drastic by flying over to where he is and make it a point to spend some time with him and convince? Any advice is appreciated...

I wouldn't hold my breath.

hi, thanks for your reply. I guess I've just got to be ready for whatever that may come....