+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is he planning on cheating?

is he planning on cheating?

earlier my boyfriend left his email account open on my laptop so i was looking just a little and saw that he had opened an email he got from an online adult dating website. he has an account on there and i noticed he has a lot of spam in his email but the only ones he opens are from this adult website. its like those one where you can meet people to have sex with... not just the usual dating ones. his told me that he USED to be on online dating websites before he met me but i didnt think it'd be the ones you have one night stands on!

i'm paranoid that he goes onto these websites to meet other woman.. do you think he'll cheat or is he just looking?

Christ, people, stop snooping around.

if you feel he is cheating just leave the relationship.

If you are only worried he will cheat, you may need to reconsider your relationship goals. While no relationship may last forever, he is currently with you and you should make the most of it.

If he is signed up for an online adult website, then he might be cheating. His cheating might indicate a problem with your relationship (between the two of you). What can he get from the website that he doesn't get from you? Does he get enough sex from you? Does he want to try new things you don't want to try? There's your answer. He really wants certain things but is not getting them from you.

Or he may simply be a slimy person who doesn't really care about you.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Or it could be a website spamming him.

Stop snooping.

stop looking for shit, if ya go into my email im sure ya gonna find things such as fling websites and shuch with faker usernames. alot of times its nothing but spammers. i have nothing do with this alot of emails i get. what if he was looking into your stuff? dont look and be happy.

You want to confront HIM then bloody well confront him and quit asking this board (this is your second thread on this). In order to confront him you're going to have suck it up and take some shit for snooping even if it kills you to think he'll think your a shit for doing so. Reap the consequences of your actions and ask him what he's doing with the adult sites? If he doesn't seem to want to discuss the sites and just ream out your azz for snooping and leaves it at that then it's very likely he is actively searching for something. Don't let him avoid answering your question.

No man (or woman) here can help you with this. Get communicating properly or your union won't last whether he cheats or not.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion