hi guys,

please give me an advise. i had a friend in my work, but we are in different locations. I'd met him first at their work location. just drop by only to know them personally, because im going to my friend that time. in my first time of my work i only knew him in his name. we have a communication because of our work, but thru email only. but now we are more than friends. we care to each other so much and i know that we are in a mutual understanding stage. honestly i fall inlove with him. one time i told him that i need to lessen my communication to him because i fall inlove with him. and he requested if we can stay what we are now because he said we are in a same situation.. i forgive him but i know its too unfair for me because he is so playing safe. we have no relationship but the respect, treat to each other is more than in having a relationship. do i need to stop this or wait? but until now im still waiting for the word 'i love you" from her lips to become formal our relationship.im still waiting that time will come i will say that he is my BF...