+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does She Want Me To Fight For Her? What Do I Do?

Does She Want Me To Fight For Her? What Do I Do?

Aloha everybody I hope you can help me....
    I need it today because my heart just aches terribly ;(

I met her only 9 days ago but we it feels like we have known each other for ages. As soon as we saw each other, we could tell that there was an immediate spark and flame for one another. I never feel like this so fast for somebody since I am so cautious about getting hurt but I decided to let things happen as the may. Isabella and I had deep intellectual conversations followed by witty banter as we held hands in the club lounge. We danced so erotically and glanced into each others eyes as if there was nothing else in the world that matters. I felt her heart pounded on my chest as we slow danced with another while I stroked her beautiful hair over her ear to whisper that I think she is so amazing. She tells me that she likes me a lot into my ear. I drive her home and give her a sweet kiss goodnight. She texted me in the morning to tell me how much fun she had.

The next night I meet her at a laid back establishment, she glimmered a heart felt smile from ear to ear when I showed up. Our eyes locked and pupils widened when I placed my hands on her waist to give her a kiss. It is only my 3rd time seeing her and my heart is yearning for hers. We dance in perfect harmony with one another, you could definitely tell that we created sparks with one another. People were looking at us. She grabs my hand and leads me to the upstairs pool area. It is empty and VERY romantic up there. I laid her on a plush day bed were we cuddled, kissed and had a stimulating conversation underneath the stars. I told her that I don't want to be anywhere in the world but here, with her, in this moment. She smiled and her heart pounded underneath my arms holding her. She was like my little princess in that moment. It was a moment that we will never forget. I cant stop thinking about it. I could tell that she didn't want to rush things so I let her know that I want to enjoy every chapter of us from chapter 1 to chapter X. I don't want to skip anything, I just want to enjoy it. We walked outside where we met her friends. One of her girlfriends pulled me to the side and told me that Isabella really likes me a lot and that there definitely is a connection between us. I felt so optimistic about us! until......

This morning she sent me a text message saying "Hey Shane, I was seeing someone before and we just decided we're gonna get back together. I'm really sorry, I like you, but I feel like I need to continue with this chapter in my life".

Gosh... I am SO heartbroken. At first I was SO upset but then I felt grateful about it. So I called her immediately and not surprisingly, she didn't answer. I left her a message. I told her that I got her text message and that I have 10 times more respect for her because she told me the truth. I told her that it is so hard to find someone that will be completely honest these days. I also said that this guy is an extremely lucky guy to have you and it says a lot about you to want to work things out with him. I wished her good luck and told her that I am happy to have had a moment together.

My question for the LoveForum family:
    1. It was obvious that we had a strong heartfelt connection right away, why doesn't she give us a chance before jumping back into a destructive relationship?
    2. Does she want me to fight for her?
    3. Was my reaction okay?
    4. What do I do when I see her at the gym occasionally throughout the week?

im a hopeless romantic and my heart hurts.

I was in a relationship where my girlfriend left me and she liked another guy, but I always hoped she came back to me because she wanted to. So I say respect her decision, that guy could be a nice guy just like me so I feel his pain too.

With that said man, it sucks. If she wants to be with you she will find you.

1. What you had was not a strong and heartfelt connection - what you had was some physical attraction, some fun, some fantasy and infatuation.

B. No, she does not want you to fight for her. She wants you to leave her alone.

III. Yeah, your reaction was ok. A little on the wimpy side, but ok.

4. Smile, say hello and keep walking.

Thank you WarHawk... I feel better just letting it out you know?

I wish she didnt come onto me so hard and with such passion while she was reconciling things with her ex. I'll go play some music downtown and I'll feel better. Just knowing that we had a strong connection but that I cannot have her makes me want her even more.

Bless you.

1. Yeah you might be right, I am 23 and I "fall" for girls very fast.
    B. I will most def leave her alone now after thinking about it from the outside.
    3. LOL it was a little wimpy but it is what it is
    4. Argh! ok...

Your story reads like a bad romance novel. You're only going to frustrate her and earn stalker status if you keep up contacting her. Let it go. Learn to be a bit more guarded. Not every woman you slow dance with is "the one".

As soon as I read this thread, I felt a heartfelt connection with everyone who's replied before me.
    - The Bringer of Rain

Quote Originally Posted by The Gent View Post
    As soon as I read this thread, I felt a heartfelt connection with everyone who's replied before me.
    I love that feeling!

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    I love that feeling!
    Woo! Who else can feel the love in this thread?

We danced so erotically
    Sorry man, but I burst out laughing when I read that part. So, so erotic. Lmao.
    - The Bringer of Rain

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    4. Smile, say hello and keep walking.
    ^This, makes her think like WTF is happening?

Do it. Highly recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitt View Post
    ^This, makes her think like WTF is happening?

Do it. Highly recommended.
    that makes no sense. how would it confuse her?

Hey everybody... as usual, I saw her at the gym tonight. Today I made sure that my kicks were clean, I made sure I smelt good and I wanted to make her realize that she is missin' out. So I get to the gym and start working out as usual and I saw her glancing at me through the mirror while she was on the treadmill. I did not want to look like an idiot and run over to her so I just continued my workout like I did not care... I started walking over the the abdominal section as she was doing the leg press with one of her girlfriends. It was obvious by all the loud giggling that she knew I was walking over. I walked up to her and gave her a genuine smile as she locked eyes with me. She gave me a sweet hug, smiled so big and did not let go of the eye contact at all. It was like she was trying to have sex with me with her eyes or something. I gave her friend a hug and I started to walk to the abdominal section acting like I did not care... She called me back over to talk more... She asked how my weekend was and asked me how I was doing. I just smiled back and told her that I had the most amazing weekend ever... the eye contact and smiles continue .. it was like a starring contest. She just would not let go of the eye contact... It must have been at least 25 seconds paired with ear to ear smiles... As I was doing my ab workouts, I could tell that she was looking at me because I could see her through the reflection in the window. She kept giggling loud with her friend like she wanted me to hear or something. I just did my thing like she was not even there... that is what she gets for making me an 'option'... As soon as she was about to leave, I saw her in the window reflection walk up to me like she was going to say goodbye then she walked away for a few second.. she turned back around and she walks up to me and stands beside me. She says, "Shannee? I am about to head out now"..it seemed so flirtatious. So I got up and gave her a one armed hug... she put both arms around me and kissed me really softly on my cheek and looked up at me thinking I was going to kiss her more but I refused to give her what she wanted... I asked her " So... how is your boyfriend?' ... She said that they are not official, they are just on "we'll see" status... whatever that means.. We continue to smile and have sexual eye contact without letting go... she says... "we'll see what happens" again and then she tells me that she will "see me around" in a flirtatious voice as she continues to hold her huge smile and eye contact... I reply, "Yeah, I'll see you around" as she walks away I can tell that shes trying to pop her booty at me with each step... What does all of that mean? I dont get it... man this girl doesnt know what she wants...

So, I've just done 100 pressups before I read this thread again. As I walked over to the laptop to reply, I noticed a girl outside so I gave her a genuine smile & maintained sexual eye contact with her. After 25 seconds of erotic staring, I decided to get back to my workout.

Seriously though dude, it seems that your whole ignoring her routine is playing with her head. Girls like her love attention, as soon as you stop fawning after her...she's started acting more flirtatious.
    Is this girl your dream girl, bro? You seem pretty taken by her. Just be open with her, ask her out for a drink one night. If she accepts...great. If she gives you the whole "I'm sorting things out with my boyfriend", act all cool about it & ask another girl out. She'll find out eventually & be super pissed when she realises you've had enough of just being an 'option'.
    - The Bringer of Rain

Attention slut! Just ignore her! Don't go up to her or make eye contact. Even better... Get another girl and ask her to go to the gym with you. Make sense?