+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need u guys to give me some advice

need u guys to give me some advice

hi all ,

i been having a crush on this gals 2 years back , i have tried to ask her whether can give me a chance for me to take care of her , because of asking her this 2 years before ,she tried to avoid me for more than 6 months , after that we tried to contact again , by that time she already have 2 boyfriends , we start to come out for drinks once awhile , after that we lost contact again for 1 whole year . i don't know whether is fate brought us back or not , i don't have her contact number , she didnt reply emails, msn because her ex that time dont want her to have anything with anybody ..so right now i begin feel that a lot of things she will ask me to do for her , last month i try to pop out the question whether she could give me a chance or not, she reply me , i will give the chance , but she wanna me give her sometime cox she said she is scared of the previous failure in the last relationship . we tend to msn everyday n planning of holiday gateway together . i dont know whether she like me or not , i am very confused right now .

Quote Originally Posted by confusing View Post
    but she wanna me give her sometime cox she said she is scared of the previous failure in the last relationship . we tend to msn everyday n planning of holiday gateway together .

i dont know whether she like me or not , i am very confused right now .
    Rebound alert!
    She feels bad because her boyfriend treated her badly, and now she wants your care and your attention to get over it. It's very common
    She is not in love with you. She is weak and vulnerable. You do not have a chance. Maybe for a very short time until her pain is over and then she will dump you

She didn't like you before. Why would she like you now then?

" Fate brought us back " is lame poetic bullsh!t. Your obsessive need to not give up on her is what brought you back to her

she didnt reply emails, msn because her ex that time dont want her to have anything with anybody ..so right now i begin feel that a lot of things she will ask me to do for her
    She lied when she said it was because of her ex. She did not reply because she was not interested, but she doesn't want to tell you.
    Even if her ex was controlling her, she could still reply when he's not around.
    Now she's done with her ex, she comes back to you because you give her attention

She is an attention wh0re and you are an easy mark. Dump her and show some self respect
    There is nothing confusing about this. You don't have self respect and you should have dumped her years ago