+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i cumed in my gf which is recently my ex

i cumed in my gf which is recently my ex

on the 25 of june i cumed inside my gf . she was sopose to get herr period on the 27 but got it 3 days late on the 1st of july and she always has her periods on time but this time she didnt and she is now my ex so idk if she pregnat or not because some women do have periods when there pregnat and they think there not but there actually pregant and dont figure it out until monts later or weeks later i dont want that to happen with me i want her to know so that she can take care of herself but im doing the nc with her so im communcating with her

Quote Originally Posted by ramire View Post
    on the 25 of june i cumed inside my gf . she was sopose to get herr period on the 27 but got it 3 days late on the 1st of july and she always has her periods on time but this time she didnt and she is now my ex so idk if she pregnat or not because some women do have periods when there pregnat and they think there not but there actually pregant and dont figure it out until monts later or weeks later i dont want that to happen with me i want her to know so that she can take care of herself but im doing the nc with her so im communcating with her
    ....3 days late? And she had it? ....You're a bit nervous, I see.

It's also very unlikely that she'd get preggo from you creaming her up 2 days before her period was set to start. Certainly possible, but unlikely.. combined with the fact she went ahead and had her period, 5 days later, you're pretty much fine.

Please wrap up your dong when having sex. I can't imagine someone who says "cumed" having children.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Please wrap up your dong when having sex. I can't imagine someone who says "cumed" having children.
    Problem is that if you want a driving license you need to show a certain degree of intelligence to pass the tests. To have babies does not.

Quote Originally Posted by ramire View Post
    cumed inside my gf
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    creaming her up
    I've just come to the conclusion that these are the two most disgusting phrases that have to do with sex. Euugh. You two ought to be ashamed!

OP, don't worry about this until she tells you that you need to worry about this. Stop communicating with her.

Dude, if you're not wearing a condom, pull out!

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Dude, if you're not wearing a condom, pull out!
    You know what you call people that use this method of birth control?

Parents!

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    I've just come to the conclusion that these are the two most disgusting phrases that have to do with sex. Euugh. You two ought to be ashamed!
    Hahaha, prude!

What a hilarious thread.

HeartisAching, is the pulling out that gets them pregnant? I have a terrible habit of busting a nut(how you like that one MerryH?) inside girls and continuing sex, and usually busting a couple more times.

I have improved in the last year though. I wear condoms for girls I'd make have an abortion if they got pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    busting a nut(how you like that one MerryH?)
    That one doesn't seem so gross. The rest of your post is pretty icky, though. Haha, jesus. This thread.

I'm not fond of references to "baby batter." Taints my happy childhood memories of making pancakes on Sunday mornings.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

What about 'nob vomit'?
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

Technically you can't have your period and stay pregnant. The bleeding of your period is the lining of the uterus going away. The egg has to implant in that lining so the egg goes away too whether it's fertilized or not. However some people do have implantation bleeding where the spot the egg attaches releases some blood. This should be much lighter and shorter lasting than a normal period so it should still be possible to tell whether you might be pregnant or not. Occasionally lighter periods do just happen which could mimic pregnancy but if a girl has a normal looking period odds are exceedingly low there is any pregnancy. The odds are probably lower than the odds of getting pregnant while using (good) birth control. So having sex that close to a girl's period and then assuming it was a normal amount of blood there shouldn't be anything to worry about. They did make pregnancy tests for a reason though. We no longer have to wait months and guess. Now within weeks of a missed or odd period a test can be taken with over 90% accuracy. Problem solved. I always kept a few on hand even while taking birth control because it would relieve a lot of stress if something weird were to happen with my period which is very normal. Just not getting enough sleep can delay or lighten a period.

HeartisAching, is the pulling out that gets them pregnant?
    Withdrawal method is consistently last on the lists of most effective birth control for a lot of reasons. Semen can come out with precum, guys can fail to withdrawal soon enough, etc... Average use (meaning taking the normal mistakes in to account instead of if you in theory did it perfectly) the odds of getting pregnant are over 25% if you don't use another method of birth control. It's only suggested for people who are ready to have a child should it happen because the failure rate is so high. Many people you know would not exist if withdrawal made a good form of birth control by itself. Not to mention you still get STDs.

Quote Originally Posted by kageri View Post
    Technically you can't have your period and stay pregnant. The bleeding of your period is the lining of the uterus going away. The egg has to implant in that lining so the egg goes away too whether it's fertilized or not. However some people do have implantation bleeding where the spot the egg attaches releases some blood. This should be much lighter and shorter lasting than a normal period so it should still be possible to tell whether you might be pregnant or not. Occasionally lighter periods do just happen which could mimic pregnancy but if a girl has a normal looking period odds are exceedingly low there is any pregnancy. The odds are probably lower than the odds of getting pregnant while using (good) birth control. So having sex that close to a girl's period and then assuming it was a normal amount of blood there shouldn't be anything to worry about. They did make pregnancy tests for a reason though. We no longer have to wait months and guess. Now within weeks of a missed or odd period a test can be taken with over 90% accuracy. Problem solved. I always kept a few on hand even while taking birth control because it would relieve a lot of stress if something weird were to happen with my period which is very normal. Just not getting enough sleep can delay or lighten a period.

Withdrawal method is consistently last on the lists of most effective birth control for a lot of reasons. Semen can come out with precum, guys can fail to withdrawal soon enough, etc... Average use (meaning taking the normal mistakes in to account instead of if you in theory did it perfectly) the odds of getting pregnant are over 25% if you don't use another method of birth control. It's only suggested for people who are ready to have a child should it happen because the failure rate is so high. Many people you know would not exist if withdrawal made a good form of birth control by itself. Not to mention you still get STDs.
    This is far too technical for this thread.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley