+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scenario for you boys

Scenario for you boys

Just say you went out one evening, and got talking to a normal, gentle, and caring lady, she smiled at your jokes, she took an interest in what you were saying, and you enjoyed your evening with her, as she did show she enjoyed your company too.
    Then you asked to see her again, and she appeared to look worried.
    Then on asking if it would be ok to see her again after you had noticed the look, only to be told by her that she had to tell you something first, and that something was she had been in a car crash, had recovered very well from it, but had only just recently regained her confidence to start getting back into the world again.

Would you up and run, or would you politely say something like there are more fishies in the sea, or, would you accept what she said and pass that by as you had really enjoyed your evening and really liked her personality?..

That person is me by the way, I am fully recovered now, albeit cheap for buying shoes as I only need one and I've nearly regained my confidence, also I hope eventually in the future, when certain issues have been ironed out, to get back into the world again, and back to work.

If he left you over a non-issue as that, then he's either a fool or a prick. I don't think you have anything to worry about. If he likes you, he'll want to go out with you again. I would.

Thankyou, yes it is a non-issue to me, but just I worry that after all this time at regaining nearly all my confidence that I am maybe letting myself be at risk of having that confidence shattered by maybe someone who would want a person as a whole.

Same here I would say, I fully support what Bonfire said. Cheerio~ I'd say you did a fantastic job! being to pick yourself up after such an accident. I applaud you! =D

I only run when my life is in danger never from a women that I had a good time with because honestly its foolish. the whole I need to tell you something bit brings out the best and the worst in people usually the worst. Those guys who do flake out over something like that aren't even worth your time if they bounce.
    Getting over a broken heart is like being on shrooms. -MaidenMinx

Thankyou too Zilver, it does help me so much to know what is in mind about something like this, it has been a hard road and I found out things about me that I didn't even know existed, like the fight for survival etc, but I got there and my little world one day will be flattened by my rushing into that world and saying, hey, little mel is a here

Maybe DannyH I should perfect my art of giving a kick then to that type of person, at least if I use the right leg it won't hurt me

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMel View Post
    Maybe DannyH I should perfect my art of giving a kick then to that type of person, at least if I use the right leg it won't hurt me
    Not even worth the effort hun. Give your attention to the guys that deserve it. You have a good head on your shoulders from what I can tell and that right there puts you at a nice advantage. All you need to do is just filter through the garbage to get to the gold. Enjoy Today your sig is like some of the best advice I ever heard and its two words
    Getting over a broken heart is like being on shrooms. -MaidenMinx

My new leg glared at me when I mentioned it might need to kick out so I wil take your advice there and not bother getting it into practise mode

Thankyou so much DannyH, Bonfire and Zilver, you have given me a boost in my mind. (hugs)

Well, after her telling me that, I'd still be interested.

Anyone who would run away, would just be an ass.

Nobody's physically perfect. My wife has big scars on either side of her left calf where they cut her open in order to saw her bones apart and straighten them as a pre-teen. I love her legs, scars and all.

Me, I've got one shoulder that's higher than the other due to a badly set collar bone when I was small.

I'd not even consider abandoning a lady I'd had a good time with (or even one I'd just met that interested me) over something so trivial as a physical imperfection.

Thankyou Ross and HeartIsAching, it's helping me so much, and now I feel even more confident than I did before I wrote my little story here!.

Can I ask exactly what's wrong with your leg?

It was so badly damaged it had to be amputated.

Oh! No..... As long as youre pretty and fun!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast