+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What would make you feel special?

What would make you feel special?

My boyfriend and I have been together for a little over 10 months now, and we have had ups and down, some really big downs not long ago. we are trying to reconnect, and I want to do something sweet/special for him. Either a meaningful gift or a special date...but I can't seem to come up with anything. It's usually the guys that are supposed to do this sort of thing I think, so it almost seems awkward. Guys, what is something you would love a girl to do for you and wouldn't feel weird about? I don't want something just incredibly mushy, I want it to be something that really let's him know I love him. Preferably something other than the usual candlelight dinner and whatnot.
    Thanks!

For me, the best thing a girl i love to give me is herself! =)

Spend time doing what he likes, even if maybe you do not really totally love it,
    the main thing is he is enjoying it and let him know you are doing it because you love him and he is special to you, for you will not do such things to another guy. Assure him that you love him,

Because to me, the most important thing is to be able to spend time with you other half, no matter how long or how short. That you are willing to put everthing aside just to be with him/her. Thats important.

Hope my 2 cents helps~

thank you...but lookin for something more specific...

if hes into sports buy tickets to go see a game, if hes into cars find some show to go to or maybe a race, do somthing he likes. if all else fails take him out to eat and treat him for a night out, just reverse the roles. send a letter to him at work explaining one this day he will have a date with you or somthing etc.

problem is your thinking too hard, you should know what he likes.

like i said reverse the roles. i think my ex wife (gf at the time bought me flowers once it was oddly nice lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Lissy View Post
    My boyfriend and I have been together for a little over 10 months now, and we have had ups and down, some really big downs not long ago. we are trying to reconnect, and I want to do something sweet/special for him. Either a meaningful gift or a special date...but I can't seem to come up with anything. It's usually the guys that are supposed to do this sort of thing I think, so it almost seems awkward. Guys, what is something you would love a girl to do for you and wouldn't feel weird about? I don't want something just incredibly mushy, I want it to be something that really let's him know I love him. Preferably something other than the usual candlelight dinner and whatnot.
    Thanks!
    A full body massage with happy ending always works for me; it could even be after dinner.