+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Meeting someone from hometown, then flying back home... what to do?

Meeting someone from hometown, then flying back home... what to do?

This is kinda weird.

Recently a old grade-school classmate of mine from back home friended me on facebook and has been very flirty. We haven't spoken since we were like 8. We've been chatting a lot on facebook. (She's extremely beautiful now.)

I recently flew back home for a week and will be spending a day with her. It feels like its gonna be date-ish from the way we are talking about it. The thing is, if we hit it off in person... where does it go from there? I will be flying 3 hours home the day after our day together. And she's stuck in university for the next few months.

So... how do I make the best of our day together? What should we do together on this day? And should I broach the topic of us starting a long distance relationship together?

Don't talk about a long distance relationship. You haven't talked since you were 8 years old. This meeting is pretty much a first meeting (as adults). Treat it as such. Get to know each other for who you are now. No need to rush things. In fact, talking about anything more than just this first meeting might push her away.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!