+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why Is This ?

Why Is This ?

This is actually what me and many others have always wondered.

Why is it, That nice guys like myself, Who never cheat, Never beat up, Never hurt our other half, Never lie, Never play games with our other half. Also we go out of our way to treat them like a princess, Buy them flowers, Take them out for romantic dinners, Do things they enjoy, Make them feel like they are so special etc etc. Why is it that guys like myself always end up having girls break up with us ?

And why is it that idiotic guys who Constantly cheat, Lie, Play games, Hit, Abuse there other half who end up being given chance after chance and never being broken up with ?

Just a general observation.

yeah man im in the same boat as you.. i think because women like a challange.. think they can change a guy..

all that is fine and dandy with in reason, problem alot of women are not use to a man doing all these nice things. I personaly feel it can spook them alittle. If i want to do somthing forsomone i think of it 1st i dont just impulse react. Id say beyourself but if this is all you know then you need to change yourself to a degree and treat them just as a person, not as a goddess or queen that will end up walking on you. Open your mouth, put a foot down and dont always cater towars her. You dont need to be a dick or cheat and shit cuz thats just a separate issue, but firm.

all this romatic crap thats been put out in the world is just not how it really works, thats fantasy. If you notice somthing your doing is constantly getting you in the same place i'd think its time to sit down and take a look at yourself, you def have taken a look at other people. Might be time for you to become alittle like the other people. truth hurts sumtimes, knowing it hurts will help you change.

good luck

It depends on the age of the girl, mostly. Young girls tend to be, err, confused I guess. They want excitement and that's understandable, but look for it in the wrong areas. It's a shame, it really is. Nice guys end up with a girl, but later on.. sloppy seconds mostly.

I think though, to increase your odds, just act confident (that is to say you can say no to them you can defend your views and opinions and don't ask them for permission or whatnot.. just be okay with who you are). You can still be nice if you're like this and you might get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    yeah man im in the same boat as you.. i think because women like a challange.. think they can change a guy..
    Good Point !

I just can't seem to get my head around it, Its stupid because I'm quite a sensitive type where by i treat a lady like a princess ! I don't shower her with gifts and money and patronize her, I just treat her, And do the general romantic gestures, Which is what most girls are after apparently....I would never cheat on a girl, I could never do anything like that to hurt someone, But yet there are 'boys' out there who happily cheat and treat there other half like shit and end up getting back together chance after chance after chance, Whilst someone like me is left high and dry with a broken heart. I guess if its not ment to be, Then its not ment to be.

When you give her a gift what exactly do you say?
    Getting over a broken heart is like being on shrooms. -MaidenMinx

Not like that actually. I feel some guys are very good in play with emotions. But one [URL="http://www.myboyisanidiot.com"]true heart [/URL]gets some difficulties first then gets a true match forever and far better than others. So don't compare anyone with you and just ignore if someone ignores you. This is the rule to live happy. Or else you will be worried and nobody cares for that from whom you are expecting especially. See friend, I am a girl and I saw enough of world to understand at least. However, I make mistakes sometime. This is life, first tests and then teaches us. I suggest you to ignore those things what makes you feel sad. Carry your feelings and go ahead for better one. What you say?
    Last edited by deepika_16; 09-07-11 at 01:52 PM.

I think it's because a lot of nice guys don't really put themselves out there! Trust me, so many women are looking for guys like you who are nice and have good intentions It seems like many of the nice guys I know are a little shy and too afraid to make a first move. So girls fall for the guys who put themselves out there and give them attention....and maybe the girls don't realize that that type of guy has bad intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by McRich01 View Post
    But yet there are 'boys' out there who happily cheat and treat there other half like shit and end up getting back together chance after chance after chance, Whilst someone like me is left high and dry with a broken heart.
    I think it has a lot to do with the bitterness and sense of entitlement that you "nice guys" always seem to have. Your post reeks of it, and I'm sure the girls you date can smell it on you (maybe subconsciously.) It's not attractive.