+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do you guys think she likes me??? Plz help!!!!!!!

Do you guys think she likes me??? Plz help!!!!!!!

We are both 14 and are counselors at this religion camp. We have known each other for four days. My parent made me go so I didn't know anyone there. I think that she is pretty cute so I go and talk to her. We talk for a while and she was laughing at my jokes. Later on she asks for my phone and put herself in. She puts get name and a winky face, . She doesn't have texting and I find callin a little awkward. She help me break up with my ex because I've been planning it for a while. I tell her i mite not cme and then she sats shes gnna be mad if i dont. When I'm bout to leave, she gives me a casual hug. That day, a mutual friend asks me if I like her, I say no. The next day she was a little drawn back. She was chilling with her girlfriends a little more. When we finally do talk, I make her laugh a lot. And then there was thus rumor going around camp that I liked her. I go up to everyone and set it straight that I don't. I tell her that too, but then she was quiet for a while. Then when I leave she gives me a hug. The next day, no camp, I was chilling with some mutual friends. He told me that the girl I like was pretty cute and would look Better without braces, and that we would be a cute couple. The nextday I see her at the mall and she gives me a hug and tries to convince me to come to camp. The next day, today, I don't go, and she calls me from my cousins phone, asking why I didn't come. I say I was sick. She said it was hectic without me. Also one of my friends told me she called me annoying, but she told me the same about that friend. So do you think she likes me? why was she hanging with her girlfriends more than me? Why did she call me annoying? Why did she call me from my cousins phone and not hers? Where do I stand? Did she want to know why I didn't go and was sad or did she just need me there to control the kids? Plz help!!!!!

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why did you lie to her twice? Don't do that.

Yes, she likes you.