+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How can I stop this feeling?

How can I stop this feeling?

I think I'm in love. And it hurts because I don't know if he feels the same way too. I've been thinking about him everyday. Can't get him off my head. He's my boss and I dunno if his niceness is just part of his being a boss to me, but I can't help but look at it as something that is special. He's married but they've split up for a while now and I'm not sure but I think I heard that they're already in the process of a divorce. He is always so nice to me and always wants me to stay beyond my shift and always gives me the easiest tasks. But I just wanted to know how I could stop this feeling, 'coz I didn't wanna get hurt in the end. I believe that God already has chosen the right one for us even before our birth, so if he's not the right one for me after all, I better put an end to this feeling now. But how?

I fear quitting your job and never seeing him again would be the only possibility to forget about him... or you hang in there and wait how things develop after his divorce...

Anyway... if you ever find the switch that makes you stop feeling love, please tell me, I'd love to stop loving my ex!

Wish you all the best...
    Kyeema

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeema View Post
    I fear quitting your job and never seeing him again would be the only possibility to forget about him... or you hang in there and wait how things develop after his divorce...

Anyway... if you ever find the switch that makes you stop feeling love, please tell me, I'd love to stop loving my ex!

Wish you all the best...
    Kyeema
    I will. Thanks, Kyeema.