+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need help!!!

I need help!!!

I need help deperatly. My partner left me 4 month ago when I was 30 weeks pregnant and had been together for 5 years and also have a 3 year old also. he now has a girlfriend who is 7 years younger than him and has a daughter and they've recently moved in together. We've still been sleeping together which confuses me. I need to know how I can win him back.

Why on earth do you want him back??
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    Why on earth do you want him back??
    Well because she obviously love him!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lost89 View Post
    I need help deperatly. My partner left me 4 month ago when I was 30 weeks pregnant and had been together for 5 years and also have a 3 year old also. he now has a girlfriend who is 7 years younger than him and has a daughter and they've recently moved in together. We've still been sleeping together which confuses me. I need to know how I can win him back.
    I don't have much to say right now except that you need to step back and really examine your situation. You may still love him, but maybe you guys are not really compatible. It will be hard to win him back though. News are it's nearly to impossible to win back a partner. I'm sorry, but you have got to move on whether you want him back or not. That's....the first step to anything you would like to do right now.
    Last edited by confusius; 13-07-11 at 12:17 PM.

He left you while you were pregnant? I don't know the reasons why but sounds like he's really harsh, and even more harsh to have a new girl now and not care anything about you and your pregnancy.

I don't think that you could win him back, I know it sounds so hard but you must try to move on the best you can, it's possible that he will never return or even if he would, it might take a very long time and you won't want him back by then even. Try to keep your health for the sake of your kid.

Do you really want HIM back? The one who left you when you were pregnant and moved in with another girl?

I know you love him and your situation with the baby and 3-yr old ist not easy either, but what can you expect of a man who does things like that? Would you ever be able to feel safe in a relationship with him again? Would you ever be able to trust him again? To rely on him? I know I wouldn't...

And even if he comes back... what are the chances that next time he feels like it or something gets a bit tough he runs out and leaves you alone again?

Is that the kind of father you want your children to grow up with?

I think you deserve better than him! Yes, way better! You deserve a loving man you can rely on and that's something he doesn't seem to be!

You're strong and you will get over the pain some day and then you will be free for someone new who really loves and cares about you.

Love & light
    Kyeema

KICK HIM out of your life! He doesn't deserve you! How could you ever want him back? You need help to overcome your breakup, but you never, ever should want him back in your life. I've many times helped people to make up a relation, but in your case I would never advice you to get him back. Be strong, look for advice, recover yourself from your situation, work for your children... they are the only persons you shuld love at this moment. NOT him. There are SO MANY men out there, you shouldn't be suffering from that one.