+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hurt and confused

hurt and confused

before i start i just wanna say sorry if i bore u lol.
    right,ive been with this girl for almost 2 years,just over a week ago she broke up with me cos she kissed another guy and said she had feelings for him for a while.
    ofcourse it broke my heart and ive really struggled. anyway during this break up we have still txted and seen each other,we have still kissed and said we love each other,but she still says she is confused but its best to be on her own,yet we still kiss etc.
    yesterday was her birthday and she told me to fetch her card down and present that id bought her,so i did,we sat in the garden for a while and i told her i was gutted about not been able to do anything fo her bday which we had planned to go on holiday.so she said we can do something aslong as we dont talkabout whats happend,i said ok.
    so we went to the seaside for a day out,we held hands all day and still kissed,she came to mine after,ate dinner,then fell asleep on sofa,she went home,we kissed and said love each other again.
    this mornnig i spoke to her and she asked if i had got my hopes up which i replied ive had my hopes up since u broke up with me.she said its not good or bad news but i think we should have week no contact,i agreed to it,we spoke a lil more then she had to go,we kissed and said love each other again,but now im confused,im hurting so much and dont know what to do,shes gone to her friends for 2 days and will probs not think about me,i know im torturing myself and shouldnt even consider wanting her back,but i love the girl so much,anyone got any good advice for me as im really struggling..thanx

well thats day 1 of NC out the way,damn it was hard,and i keep seeing her status on facebook and it makes me mad lol