+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How do I pick up a guy at a club or bar?

In my opinion a bar is never a good way to pick up a guy unless your really looking for just one night stand,,,, Or a freinds with benefits kind of connection. Besides most of us that are at the bars are either there to forget about our rlationship or ex with a new guy that will keep us occupied.
    On the men's point of view however they are there for drinks and seeing who they can usually take home or help their buddy score someone for the night if they happen to be taken at the time.

I always went to the bar for myself with my best friend to have fun. To sindg kereoke get loose but to be responsible and go home with my honor still intact and with no regrets the next morning.

Don't get me wrong if I happen to see the right guy walk in.. I would just play with the eyes formaly known as the seductive look for you ladies out there.. It kept them curious and you always having the upper hand.
    Ladies no offence to the men but next time your in a bar. Start paying attention if not to drunk of course about 20 minutes before the last call. You will see the real dogs come out and play... LOL but this is not all men just 3/4 at least

Really honey try and get a mans attention in a place other than a bar. Its less drama and not so much competition.... Have faith in yourself because sooner or later your going to realize they just come in and out of your lives but leave footprints on your heart....
    Hope this helps a little...
    Love is a battlefield.... If you truly love the one your with no matter what, don't throw the towel in....

Quote Originally Posted by lizzhazz85 View Post
    In my opinion a bar is never a good way to pick up a guy unless your really looking for just one night stand,,,, Or a freinds with benefits kind of connection. Besides most of us that are at the bars are either there to forget about our rlationship or ex with a new guy that will keep us occupied.
    On the men's point of view however they are there for drinks and seeing who they can usually take home or help their buddy score someone for the night if they happen to be taken at the time.

I always went to the bar for myself with my best friend to have fun. To sindg kereoke get loose but to be responsible and go home with my honor still intact and with no regrets the next morning.

Don't get me wrong if I happen to see the right guy walk in.. I would just play with the eyes formaly known as the seductive look for you ladies out there.. It kept them curious and you always having the upper hand.
    Ladies no offence to the men but next time your in a bar. Start paying attention if not to drunk of course about 20 minutes before the last call. You will see the real dogs come out and play... LOL but this is not all men just 3/4 at least

Really honey try and get a mans attention in a place other than a bar. Its less drama and not so much competition.... Have faith in yourself because sooner or later your going to realize they just come in and out of your lives but leave footprints on your heart....
    Hope this helps a little...
    On the contrary, that is how I met my husband...at a night club where I was working at and I perused him....we have been together for over 21 years.

That is great that it worked out being a great thing for you. I'm not hating its just my opinion and that is what this site is about. Everyone having opinions and putting there experiences for others to use or not.. thanks for the responce.
    Love is a battlefield.... If you truly love the one your with no matter what, don't throw the towel in....

There are jacka sses no matter where you hang out, the bar, the store, friends party, etc......you have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince. I dated guys from the bar and there were some bad dates for sure, but you cant expect perfect on your first shot.....take lots of fails to get a winner.

Wait to be approached. There is nothing less attractive than 'that drunk girl' in a bar who approaches loads of different guys. You'll just end up with a bad reputation and sloppy drunken sex. Also, if 'guys being too intimidated to approach you' is a problem, wait for the right guy who won't have a problem with starting a conversation with you. Appear too easy and guys will just use you for sex because they can. (I'm not criticising if that's the situation you're looking for but sleeping with a different guy evry time you go out will ultimately be unfulfilling.

Quote Originally Posted by guest1111 View Post
    Wait to be approached. There is nothing less attractive than 'that drunk girl' in a bar who approaches loads of different guys. You'll just end up with a bad reputation and sloppy drunken sex.
    Approaching guys doesn't intoxicate a woman.
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    There are jacka sses no matter where you hang out, the bar, the store, friends party, etc......you have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince. I dated guys from the bar and there were some bad dates for sure, but you cant expect perfect on your first shot.....take lots of fails to get a winner.
    True, there are jackasses everywhere. But when guys go to a bar or a club, he has only one thing in mind.

IMO, picking a guy at a bar/club isn't a worthy pursuit. I mean, you are just getting a horny guy wanting some ass. A girl can get that anywhere, any time, and without any effort.

Why do chicks like to be so complicated for if it is just sex; men are much more rational about short term relationships, especially when they have a petty cash fund for that purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    I prefer to call it practice makes perfect, if only I can get women to just use me for sex until I clamor for a relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    True, there are jackasses everywhere. But when guys go to a bar or a club, he has only one thing in mind.

IMO, picking a guy at a bar/club isn't a worthy pursuit. I mean, you are just getting a horny guy wanting some ass. A girl can get that anywhere, any time, and without any effort.
    Its where I met my husband......not every guy is a douche that goes to a bar.

But when guys go to a bar or a club, he has only one thing in mind.
    That's not true for everyone.

It's only true for me when nice girls are not using me for sex until I clamor for a relationship.

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    That's not true for everyone.
    What goes through your mind when you visit a club? That you will meet a nice girl you can take home to your mommy?

What goes through your mind when you visit a club? That you will meet a nice girl you can take home to your mommy?
    I workied in a night club for 4 years and there actually were nice guys hoping to meet a girl to take home to mommy. There of course is a combination of player, loser hopefuls, etc.

When you think of it tho......isnt sex is what every single guys mind no matter where they are?

I don't visit nightclubs. I can't stand them.
    If I was in a bar then yes, I'd hope to meet a nice girl that I can eventually introduce to my parents.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast