+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help can some one tell me

help can some one tell me

My ex finished it but keeps textin me i tried no contact for 4 days
    She keeps textin me how she love my company n we have good memories and how she wud love us to work and how she wants to be bf and gf such as ..etc and stuff like how can i convience you i havent cheated or that im not playing field.
    The next minute she will text me harsh like and say stuff like shes just haveing some fun or text short n brief even if i havent text her
    Then i get texts from her sayin cnt we be at least mates just like that
    And then yday i tryed to ask her whats going on with her cuz it cums across as if you only text cause your bored she replyed sorry if it seems like that because im not bored that just me or does that sound sly vindictive as if to say shes upto sumit and another thing she keeps doin is dropping in and out like i said one minute shes texting me all dis stuff the next she will just drop off and disappear and she always seems to ignore my responses except for when i tell her to delet my number
    How can she act so detached..?
    She just playing games..?
    Did she really even care..?
    Why she textin me with hope then textin as if she already got some one else..?

The trick is to detach yourself, tell her you don't want to talk to her anymore, and block her number if necessary.

It sucks, but you'll get over the pain quicker that way.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    The trick is to detach yourself, tell her you don't want to talk to her anymore, and block her number if necessary.

It sucks, but you'll get over the pain quicker that way.
    You understood that?

Well done Cerby :p

Is your keyboard missing some letters?

Puppy love, sounds like they are 14 or so.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

I cant wait for the day when we'll all look back to all our silly posts here and laugh our hearts out over how desperately we sounded :p But until then... all we can do is help ourselves... things will get better one day. For now, I agree with Cerby... dont reply. Dont try to find answers from all the questions you got in your head. No point doing so. Give yourself a break from all this. It just might be what you need.