+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I want him back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want him back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Guys, I broke up with my boyfriend on Sunday we were dating for 2 months, the reason I finished with him was because he spoke quite frequently about his ex girlfriend they dated for 3 years and split up just over one year ago. He got a bit peed off with me for trying to finish it and didnt give me opportunity to explain why maybe if he had we could have resolved our differences. So in a nutshell we have split up and he doesnt know why. In the meantime I really miss him he usually sends me lots of texts that make me smile throughout the day, I miss them and him so much.
    Im not in love with him but would love to get back with him as he is a great guy. Do you think there is any possibility that he will contact me again? We don't leave near eachother (100 miles apart) so there is no chance of bumping into him. I don't want to make the first move do I have a chance what do you think? I always felt as though he really cared.

Thanks for any advice!

You broke up with him and you want him to make the first move? That's just arrogant. Grow up. If you feel you made a mistake you need to go to him to talk about it, that's your responsibility since you initiated the break up.

I hate to say it but I agree. You broke it off, time to go grovelling.......

I finished with him was because he spoke quite frequently about his ex girlfriend they dated for 3 years and split up just over one year ago. He got a bit peed off with me for trying to finish it and didnt give me opportunity to explain why maybe if he had we could have resolved our differences.
    You know when you grow up and quit trying to manipulate men to do what you want and instead have meaningful and open communcations about what is bothering you and what will make you less angsty.. then and only then will you be mature enough to have a relationship last past the I really need to **** you now stage.

He didnt give me opportunity to explain why maybe if he had we could have resolved our differences.
    You're dumb. Why would you break up with him before giving him a chance to redeem himself to what YOU perceive him doing you wrong? Next time talk first and don't use breaking up as a manipulation tool to get what you want.

I hope he ignores your attempts to get him back. You're not mature enough to be in a relationship and I'd hate to think you're going around screwing with guys heads by trying to manipulate what you want instead of just asking for what you want. When you do grow up, look for a guy that is close enough for you to actually get to know one another and bond emotionally AND intimately. 100 miles away is not conducive to forming lasting bonds.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 15-07-11 at 03:45 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I hate to say it but I agree too. You broke it off, time to go grovelling.......

Similar situation I am in. The girl I was seeing broke it off after 2 months although she had no real valid reason, everything had seemed to be going pretty well. She didn't explain things to me either.

Anyway in my case I did try to contact her a week later but I got no joy. (bit of a mistake)
    I know now that I shouldn't have contacted her since she broke it off and I will say the same to you. He will expect you to make contact if that's what you want.
    You will need to make the first move.