+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My guy disappeared and then came back!!!!

My guy disappeared and then came back!!!!

So he sent me a nice card apologizing why I hadnt heard from him. He said he thought he would of heard from me by now, his birthday was last week. I had sent him a small note saying I remember his birthday BUT it was nothing big No card or etc. I didnt know where we stood so I keep things brief. He called me beautiful and said he really wished he could see me (IM AWAY AT COLLEGE FOR SUMMER COURSES).
    He didnt mention anything about the poems I sent him and I swear to u before I open the card i knew he wouldnt it kind of makes me think he drew back because of it. Its always intense between us. He also spoke alot about why I didnt do anything for his bday. Then he said he hopes to hear from me very soon. I think Im going to wait I was offended by his disappearance NO I was hurt. I still dont know was it because things were intense or he just wanted me to get the hint that He wanted to be just friends( even though Ive always treated him Like a friend, I do like him though)

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Poems? And you're not even together?

Let him do some of the chasing for a bit.

Yes poems him and I are very artsy and creative and he ASKED to see some of my work

Any man that disappears is making it quite clear that he's likeing you for one thing only. That would be the "intenseness."

Just how well do you know this man? You sure he doesn't have someone he's disappearing back to? Anyway, you're an option to him, not a priority. Your choice how you want to be treated and by whom.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Hun we NEVER had sex...I wont have sex with anyone until its official!
    always been my prespective. I decided to NOT contact him for a few weeks just to keep him wondering

Why are you playing games with him? .. and.. I said "the intenseness" not "sex."
    I decided to NOT contact him for a few weeks just to keep him wondering
    Are you saying you didn't contact him and he didn't bother to find out where YOU disappeared to for three weeks? If you are, then my comment still applies.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Wakeup is saying that he likes that initial romantic whirlwind feeling, but when it stops glowing red hot, he moves on. Now it seems he's bored or maybe some other relationship didn't work out, so he's back to you. In his eyes, it seems he doesn't feel like he did anything wrong, so he thinks he has a right to just come back and jack your emotions up again.

he thinks he has a right to just come back and jack your emotions up again.
    That's probably his M.O. He disappears so that you long for him and then when he pops back in, you're more likely to drop your values if you happen to be a woman with low self esteem and/or are overly vulnerable to this emotional roller coaster ride he wants to take you on.