+ Follow This Topic

Thread: playing games

playing games

I was with my ex for 7 yrs,,,, well we broke up and I got pregnant by someone else... well recently I have been staying with my ex, and he's been telling me that he would like to get back together eventually... well the other day he was sleeping and I needed to print something off on the computer, and he happened to leave his facebook up, and curiosity got the best of me, and I looked... I was blown away,,, he has been talking to this woman and telling her how much he wants to see her again, and how he wants to pamper her..and how she is the cutest thing he's ever seen, and this woman is married, which i know doesn't mean anything to some people.. but I just can't believe how much he lied to me... from the messages it appears that they have had sex before.. I can't confront him bc then he'll get mad bc I was on his FB which is understandable but what can I say, I knew he was lying.. I'm afraid if he knows I was on his FB, he'll kick me out, and I have no where else to go, but it is killing me not to say anything.. I haven't spoken much to him, because he makes me sick now... He is playing with my emotions and I don't understand why... He knew I was mad about something and automatically assumed it was bc I seen his facebook, and he told me that he was kinda "using" her for season tickets to a football game... Then he tells me that he doesn't know why I want to be with him bc he is a loser and can't provide for me... I am just tired of the games... one minute he tells me one thing and another the next....

There really is no remedy for this. You don't trust him, and you never will again. The relationship is already dead.