Hi,

As already mentioned in my introduction thread I just started seeing someone. Ok, it's actually around 2 month since we started dating.

I think the guy is very interested and we are moving on rather quickly at the moment. He actually plans to move into my flat within the next 3 weeks - OMG that's all going so quickly, which seems fine to me nevertheless.
Why do we rush into it? Well, I need a new flatmate and he need a new place to stay; hence we thought this would be an easy solution. Yes, we spoke about that it is rather early to already starting to live together and we discussed our concerns and agreed that we are willing to take the risk.

Anyway, what confuses is not him moving in; it's more that I don't have the feeling he is actually that interested in spending time with me. I don't expect seeing someone every day when you are in a relationship but once a week seems a bit little to me.
After we spent the last night together we spoke about when we are going to see each other next. As we are both fairly busy next week but free on Monday I thought we could meet up that evening. He, however, said that this would be too early to seeing me again and that he needs time to breath. What??? He is considering to move into my flat but doesn't want to see me on a Monday evening because we spent Saturday night and Sunday early morning together.

Now I am wondering what to make out of this? I'm not a clingy person and do a lot during the week but I am a bit surprised that someone doesn't want to meet up as often as possible, in particular at the beginning of a relationship and when the person considers to move together with someone.

I am now wondering if I'm actually just an easy solution for the guy with regards to finding a place to stay or if I'm just more pro-active and a bit quicker with regards to moving on in a relationship.

How often do you normally want to see someone you have recently met. Do you think one evening per week is enough or would you also wonder why someone doesn't want to spend more time with you and even tells you he/she needs time to breath.
What would you make out of this whole thing?

Thanks for your thoughts,
Biene