+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So very heart broken, what to do ???

So very heart broken, what to do ???

OK, I met this great girl back in december and she fell in love with me very fast. She wanted to give me ALL and everything she had. We have had such a great time together in a short few months. I just got out of a 15 year marriage, so I slowed things down with her. I told her I wanted to see other people but still wanted to see her also. I never wanted her OUT of my life. My intentions were to make sure I wanted to settle down again so quickly. I did date a couple other girls and slept with them. Very huge mistake on my part, I KNOW ! I know now I made her feel second best. So for the last month she has really been pulling away from me. She tells me she doesn't think I'm ready to settle down and she feels the relationship will not work, and for me to move on, give her time, etc... I have been trying desperately to win her back, but nothing is working. She did call me one night last week at 1 o"clock in the morning and told me she needed to see me. She wanted me to hold her and be with me. I dropped everything and ran to her as fast I as could get there. At that time she told me she does love me and wants to be with me. This week, she's telling me she still doesn't know what she wants or if she wants me back. Her mom, family and friends are telling her to leave me alone because they seen her cry over me when I hurt her. I have other girls right now wanting to be with me but I can't get this one out of my mind. I feel lost without her and want her back in my life. I want her and I to be together again and will do anything to make that happen. I DO LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART, I'm so in love with her ! But don't know if she believes me or even trust me anymore. We also live about an hour away from each other, so that makes it even harder to work on this relationship. So do I deserve a second chance with her, or did I hurt her so much, I will never get another chance ? I don't know what to do !!!

PLEASE, Give me some ADVICE ... should I wait for her or move on ???

What about fighting for her? She told you she loves you, but is not sure if she wants you back with all that happened in the past: For me this sounds as if she needs more convincing, she needs you to show her how much you love her, really care for her, she needs to see that this is not a momentary thing, but is stable etc...

Are you sure that you really love her that much? Couldn't it be that you are (or rather your pride is) just hurt because she started pulling away from you and you couldn't win her back so far??? You write, she fell in love with you and you slowed her down, she wanted you exclusively, you didn't... I think it's important that you make up your mind first and listen carefully to your heart... to make sure it's really love you're feeling not only some "hunting instinct"... often things that you can't have seem more interesting and when you have them then they are not that interesting any more...

So, listen to your heart, be honest with yourself and then act accordingly...

Wish you all the best,
    Kyeema

Agreed with above.

What has suddenly made this girl desireable to you is the fact that you can't have her any more, hence you now want her!
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"