+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Question???

Question???

So I have a question. If a guy you been with for 5 months doesn't tell you I love you very much no more maybe once a week..is there a issue there. Has anyone on here done that to a girl? I mean I know guys don't say how they feel very much and some guys think saying I love you a lot down grades the meaning but what is your opinion on a guy who cant tell his girlfriend he loves her? And when she says I love you and he says U too .. like in a text is that like a whatever to her face? Just curious

Wow no one! lol
    You only live once...do what makes you happy in life or you will regret you never did.

It's late in a lot of places. Also, perhaps rewording and typing a clearly thought out post would inspire more responses. If you write/type like you're uneducated, people around here tend to assume you won't take their advice or listen to their feedback. Kind of a weird Catch-22.

Quote Originally Posted by deeblondie82 View Post
    If a guy you been with for 5 months doesn't tell you I love you very much no more maybe once a week..is there a issue there.
    Is there an issue? I don't know; You tell me. How many times a week would you like him to repeate it?

Quote Originally Posted by deeblondie82 View Post
    And when she says I love you and he says U too .. like in a text is that like a whatever to her face?
    No. Quite the opposite. "You too" means that he shares the feelings you expressed when you said "I love you".

Sorry that my writing is so bad...Just wanted to know a males point of view.
    Last edited by deeblondie82; 18-07-11 at 05:54 PM.
    You only live once...do what makes you happy in life or you will regret you never did.

Thank you Yet for answering my post! I was just curious about those questions.

Young men often have trouble connecting with, or expressing their feelings. If this bothers you, try to get him to say it more, but do it tactfully in a positive manner. Do not nag him. You could say "It would really mean a lot to me if you said 'I love you' once each day." You should not ask him to do too much at first, just take small steps. He may not have an open heart like you, so give him time to change.

Give concrete goals like "once each day".

If he is not ready to change, move on. Is this a deal-breaker issue for you?

I have a very open heart and have no problem expressing myself. So I quickly told one of my gf's my feelings. She was not used to men being so expressive so she asked me to slow things down! lol. Funny story.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)