+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is she a tease?

Is she a tease?

Hello -

Last year there was a girl in my class. We got a long well, and helped each other with homework etc. We were never close, or even close to being close.

Since then we've been chatting on facebook a lot (the class is over), and she was telling me about the tattoos she has. They are in, uhhh, private places.

I expressed desire to see them sometime (as I am thinking of getting a tattoo).

Over time the online chats got more suggestive, talking about her body etc, to the point where she said she would **** me, or at least give me a BJ.

Every time we see each other now, or talk online, we have very pleasant conversations, and she leaves me, basically saying, "maybe ill let you **** me, maybe not." And bats her eyes and smiles.

Is she just being a tease, or will she actually do this? How do I tell her to, basically, put out or stop making me think you will.

Thanks

No, she's trying to get you to **** her brains out but your lack of testicles is holding you back! Make a move already. She said she'll let you hit it but for some reason you haven't made it happen. Why? Take her out, invite her in, do something.Sex doesn't just happen, you have to initiate something. She has given you the green light, it DOES NOT GET ANY EASIER THAN THIS buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by IncognitoSir View Post
    No, she's trying to get you to **** her brains out but your lack of testicles is holding you back! Make a move already. She said she'll let you hit it but for some reason you haven't made it happen. Why? Take her out, invite her in, do something.Sex doesn't just happen, you have to initiate something. She has given you the green light, it DOES NOT GET ANY EASIER THAN THIS buddy.
    That's my take on it. Make your move. If you don't do it pretty soon, she'll get tired/bored of it and move on.

Thanks. Sometimes when I ask what she's doing some weekend, she says, "Im busy" and laughs.

That kinda thing makes me think she just may want attention.

I will ask if she wants to get together this Saturday night when I'm in town.

Ran into her just now on the street, and she teased me again. Short skirt and some cleavage goin, gave me a hug upon meeting and upon leaving.

Imma invite her over Sat night.

Quote Originally Posted by CaseClosed View Post
    Ran into her just now on the street, and she teased me again. Short skirt and some cleavage goin, gave me a hug upon meeting and upon leaving.

Imma invite her over Sat night.
    Why didn't you do it when you ran into her?

Kind of embarressing...I totally forgot to, lol.

Dude, forget all this advice from amateurs, this is a thinker if u want the prize.
    Asking her round on Saturday is a recipe for disaster, think the long game here. scenario 1...ask her round , she says maybe, come saturday youre sat holding your tadger like a plum while shes getting pumped by some footballer called gus.

scenario 2(advisable) play a differnet game with this minx. play hard to get, tell her you like her friend and ask her if she can set this up. This will send her in to a jealous rage which can only be quenched after youve done the deed that she was expecting 3 weeks ago.

S0. in summary, stop being a big gay and learn to play the game otherwise virginess is going to be your new nickname at high school. your welcome...

Quote Originally Posted by mwahahaha View Post
    Dude, forget all this advice from amateurs, this is a thinker if u want the prize.
    Asking her round on Saturday is a recipe for disaster, think the long game here. scenario 1...ask her round , she says maybe, come saturday youre sat holding your tadger like a plum while shes getting pumped by some footballer called gus.

scenario 2(advisable) play a differnet game with this minx. play hard to get, tell her you like her friend and ask her if she can set this up. This will send her in to a jealous rage which can only be quenched after youve done the deed that she was expecting 3 weeks ago.

S0. in summary, stop being a big gay and learn to play the game otherwise virginess is going to be your new nickname at high school. your welcome...
    Game?

Ignore this idiot. That's a perfect recipe for ending up wondering "What if?"

Just be careful, the girl I was seeing wanted to sleep with me on a couple of occasions early on in dating but I told her I wanted to wait until we both knew each other a little more. I slowly got more intimate with her but I took too long I think and she didn't really want to wait. She also liked to play a game with it so it seemed where when I asked her if I could sleep over she told me to "leave that for another week" unyet when I saw her that eve she was telling me to stay again.She was always teasing like that.

I realise now I should have just given her what she wanted, who knows where I'd be now and if I'd still be seeing her but at least I wouldn't think "what if" That's exactly what I think now because I knew she was madly attracted to me physically as I was to her.

If you have the green light and you know what you want go for it. I wish I had of done! I really regret it now.
    Last edited by r4mbo; 19-07-11 at 07:58 PM.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by mwahahaha View Post

Jesus, this is awful.

Here's the game: "Come over for a drink on Saturday".

What you want him to do is the easiest recipe to spend Saturday night crying to late night Cinemax.

first of all how old are u?????
    Guys!!! we don't wanna end up in JAIL for encouraging people Under age to have sex!!!!
    heheheheheh

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vampiress View Post
    first of all how old are u?????
    Guys!!! we don't wanna end up in JAIL for encouraging people Under age to have sex!!!!
    heheheheheh
    It's not illegal in the US to have sex underage.

It's illegal in the UK not in the US........ or that's what I know

Are you serious? Seems to me like the lawmakers there are jealous for not having gotten any sex underage

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast