+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is there something wrong with me??

Is there something wrong with me??

Hey,

I am going to turn 15 this March. I have been jacking off since I was 13. I usually do it once a week. I am concerned because I think my "development" is going a little slow. I just started to grow pubic hair about 10-14 months ago and I have a fair amount. I have no armpit hair, my voice is still fairly high, no muscles, and I am semi-short. My question is that my penis is only about 3-3.5 inches and yea... Also when i whack off and I ejaculate, the only thing that comes out is clear liquid like lube...which I assume is pre-cum. It feels really good though. I have only been putting out pre-cum for about 2-3 months now. How long is it going to take before I become a "man"?

I am just concerned about my "growth" because I am almost 15 and pretty small for my age. The JackinWorld website said that the average for 15 is 5.95 inches.

Am I just a late bloomer???

P.S. My brother is 21...I know he was my height until he was about 15.5 then he sprouted to 6 foot 2"

Is there hope for me? I am just a late bloomer and will "grow" eventually, right? Please tell me yes!

THANKS
    Last edited by MeTaL_Punk_Guy; 24-01-05 at 03:18 AM.

"See what happens when you don't eat your vegtables, young man?" lol, just kidding.

Relax and try not to worry much about your size,...... or lack of. You'll probably follow in your brothers footsteps. However, just in case ya don't, its been said that those who lack a package with size are given a swift tongue.
    :::smiles::: Enjoy your youth.
    I am Angie between the eyes! :::head tilt:::™

Quote Originally Posted by III Angie III
    "See what happens when you don't eat your vegtables, young man?" lol, just kidding.

Relax and try not to worry much about your size,...... or lack of. You'll probably follow in your brothers footsteps. However, just in case ya don't, its been said that those who lack a package with size are given a swift tongue.
    :::smiles::: Enjoy your youth.
    i dont know about that saying...."those who lack a package with a size are given a swift tongue" bc im pretty big lol and i have been told by many that im a awsome kisser, but hey im sure u dont have anything to worry about just give yourself time......

Bud smoker

***i wonder why god would risk puting someone so beautiful on a place like this**** (BETHANIE)!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Smoker
    i dont know about that saying...."those who lack a package with a size are given a swift tongue" bc im pretty big lol and i have been told by many that im a awsome kisser, but hey im sure u dont have anything to worry about just give yourself time......
    ***i wonder why god would risk puting someone so beautiful on a place like this**** (BETHANIE)!!!
    >sarcasm< "I'm sorry... how old are you again?"
    I am Angie between the eyes! :::head tilt:::™

lol does he have to mention his own 'large' <cough cough> penis on everything he posts on?! In which case im going to mention my bra size on every post instead of just on the thread it was relevant too ( 32DD ) ( . ) ( . ) thank you

Anyway back onto the subject, Metal Punk Guy, try not to worry there really isnt an average size because everyone is different and you have plenty of time to grow and mature. I was a late developer (all my mates had boobs and stuff at age 13 and i didnt get mine till i was 16) which was embarressing at the time but it doesnt matter now

The only time you should start worrying is in a few years time when you can go to your doctor for a chat and they can easily see whats going on for you. Its not serious so dont worry about it, like you said your brother had a sudden spurt, so give it a while and see best wishes xxx
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

If you are really that worried, see your doc and ask him/her about it. It's nothing to worry about right now though. Give yourself some time. You are still very young to be worrying about your penis. Just relax and enjoy your youth.