+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need help

need help

me and my ex just recently broke upfrom a 2 year relationship, she said she lost feelings for me and she been trying to find a way to tell me,and she finally did.we lived with eachother,she left suddenly. and she havent picked up any of her things yet (been a week) it looks like she still cares about me though. but shes starting to see this other person, that she was talking to behind my back.she dosent want to pick her things up because she dosent want to face me right now.

what should i do should i wait for her hoping shes gonna come back?
    how can she see someone so fast and should i worry that what she have with him will be serious?

Why do you care what she is going to have with this other guy? She ended things. The relationship is ended. Over. Don't wait for her to come back. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and move on.

Give her a date to get her stuff out of your place or pack it up and drop it on her doorstep.

Cut all contact and move on with your life.

I know breakups hurt. They always hurt. But they hurt worse and longer if you sit around wondering about her.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

True ... She already broke up with you ... Have some dignity and show her that you are better off without her. It would only be hard at first of course, but dont worry, it would heal and you would get over it after sometime..... Remember, losing someone is never the end of the world ..

Pack up her stuff and call her. Tell her she has 60 minutes to come get it or its on the front porch.

Good riddance, find someone who loves you.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

If she was talking to this guy before breaking up with you, she broke up with you for him. Unfortunately she is the type of woman that can not break up with someone without having the next guy lined up (assumption).

If I were you I'd be pissed that she has left you the job of packing up her stuff. Do it but don't do it carefully. Chuck shit in boxes and get it out of your space. You don't need that in your face every day.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

I really suggest you move on, my friend. There are a lot of fishes in the ocean. If you can't see that, it's normal because you're still focused on the times you spent with her. Trust me, there are better girls out there waiting for a guy like you to come in their lives and love them. Put yourself out there my friend... someone's waiting. Cheers.

Shes seeing some other dude that she was talking to behind your back? Did i read that correctly?

First thing you do is find that bawbag and give him the slap he deserves, then take all her stuff and give it to charity.

Then get a playstation and forget this bint.