+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to Encourage My GF to MB

How to Encourage My GF to MB

My GF does whatever i ask of her sexually and in our relationship but i kind of have a little issue i wish to get some advice from anyone who can help. I dont know if its the times we live in now or what (Im 22) but yea it seems that girls my age dont masturbate thinking its un natural to do so. How can i encourage my GF to get to know herself and her needs and wants? I want to be instructed sometimes it turns me on to be able to give her exactly what she wants but i feel that need to come from self exploration which she doesnt do.... I bought her a toy the Butterfly Kiss Vibrator but she hasnt used it herself yet. Anyways does anyone think i can turn her into a freak or are they just born ? lol?

I'd be surprised if you could turn her into a freak. All that being said, I suggest you speak with her about why she doesn't masterbate. Is there an underlying issue you don't know about? Get her to open up to you about her thoughts first before handing her a vibrator or dildo.
    We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make our world.

“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Hand her a vibrator and lock her in a closet.

Think of what she'd do if she got aroused in the closet...

It's true that proper communication can give you details as to why she's not open to this type of sexual pleasure. There must be some kind of barrier in her subconscious or a past experience she had. It might even be beliefs she grew up with. Whatever comes up, respect her decision and never force anything she doesn't want. Just introduce it a little bit every time while having sex until she warms up to the idea.

You could grab her hand and place it on her "cl*t*r*s" during love-making. If she puts her hand away at that time. just leave it at that. Then do it again the next time, and the next... until she leaves her hand there. Then rinse and repeat this process for anything you want her to do in the bed. Take baby steps, my friend.

It about letting her slowly adapt to a new behavior. Hope this helps.