+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What to do?

What to do?

Whops mistake, excuse me
    Last edited by Ron26; 23-07-11 at 03:37 AM.

Your post concerns me for a couple of reasons. You've only been together 3 months and are already saying you don't want to "lose her ever". This is a LOT of attachment for a long distance short term relationship. Moving in after 3 months is also crazy, you barely know each other.

I also see you using "we" in a couple of statements when I think you actually just mean yourself and are so out of touch with things that you believe your thoughts are reflective of hers as well.

I think you two need to date for quite a few more months before you move in together, and if you can't see each other right now because of days off and that, then maybe it just isn't meant to be.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

I am sorry to be very honest with you. Your relationship will not work because of the distance. To have a relationship with somebody you have to spend a lot of time with the other person. Because of the distance you cannot do this. So your relationship will not work.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    I am sorry to be very honest with you. Your relationship will not work because of the distance. To have a relationship with somebody you have to spend a lot of time with the other person. Because of the distance you cannot do this. So your relationship will not work.
    He's is right. Been there and done that. You need to move on.
    I don't mind being blunt and cold to the core....everyone needs to be put in their place once in a while.