+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Bf adds random girls on Facebook? Am I just paranoid?

Bf adds random girls on Facebook? Am I just paranoid?

We've been long distance, 5 hours away, for 8 months.
    It really bothers me he adds girls he doesn't know as "friends", girls that look really good, models, sluty looking or young girls 16-18 years old(we;re 25).
    We had a few fights about it, he gave me no reason why he adds them, just "it's my profile, I add whoever I want" He said if I mention Facebook again, he'll break up with me, so I'm afraid to tell him anything about it anymore. I looked in his account once and mostly he's the one asking for requests, not the girls.
    He adds 2-3 girls a day, 99% are not from his town, but from mine(his hometown) or other towns nearby. This could be a relief, but hey, with me he also is long distance. And I think he's chatting with them too cause he's always on Facebook chat.
    He also has his relationship status blank and doesn't want to post pictures with us saying it's no one's business.
    I don't like who I've become. I stalk his profile almost every day (I have another account, only see his friends list cause I deleted my account because I didn't want to see when he "likes" their photos. ..) and I check who he's friends with now, and look at the girls pictures. He promised me he won't cheat, but hey, that's what all say..
    Do you think I have something to worry about? Or should I just let him be friends with hundreds of girls and ignore it?
    Thank you.

I'm sorry to say, he's not that into you. He's behaving like he's single, constantly chatting to new girls, flirting, trying to see where it leads.
    He's given you the option - put up with it or leave.

Make your choice. he isn't going to change.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah dump his sorry ass. It's not how a guy who really loves a woman, behaves ... He's a jerk. Sayyyy : Me cago en tu puta cara,hijo de puta And then hit the button delete, delete him from everywhere. He's REALLY not worth your precious time and nerves. Trust me , I was with the same type of guy. He would blackmail me ,that if I would keep on asking uncomfortable questions, he would break up with me, or he would stop talking to me. And he was treating with silence veeeeeery often. And he was adding random bitches on fb. And somehow he didn't want to idicate on fb that he's in relationship with me, but I knew his family so I was telling myself, hey we are together right ? Everyone knows that right? Everyone but random bitches , plus it was whatever to his family and friends , they saw him doing this before for sure
    Dump him, it will be like jumping into the cold water, but it feels sooo good to be free from such a jerk. I for example found someone else and were very happy together since 2,5 years. And there are no such ridiculous problems like adding random girls or not being open about us being together. Why? Cause this is a normal relationship.

LDR has nothing to do about it , he would be same jerk even if you two lived together
    I wazzzz here

Yeah it does kinda sound as though he's not behaving like a guy who is in a relationship should. More like a guy who has a relationship but seems to keep his options open for something he considers more fun.

Drop his attention seeking ass and get yourself a guy that lives within an hours driving distance. This relationship IS NOT meant to be a lifetime one. Staying in this one any longer will just steal your joy and make you feel jaded towards the opposite sex in general. Take back your personal power and tell Tiger Woods Jr. that you've dumped him to find someone that actually values you. (he does not).
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Oh man. Wish I could see the look of surprise on this douche's face WHEN you dump him. He won't know what hit him.

He's not that into you. You'll always be unhappy in this relationship because he's clearly looking for fun with other girls too. He's a man-whore.
    It may be hard for you to break up with him but trust me you will save yourself more heartache and many sleepless nights. He's not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Drop his attention seeking ass and get yourself a guy that lives within an hours driving distance. This relationship IS NOT meant to be a lifetime one. Staying in this one any longer will just steal your joy and make you feel jaded towards the opposite sex in general. Take back your personal power and tell Tiger Woods Jr. that you've dumped him to find someone that actually values you. (he does not).
    Hahahaaa... that made me laugh. I wonder what he would do if she really treated him like Tiger Woods and beat the hell out of him with a golf club. :p

Let me just say this one.. one of our friends roomates is engaged to be married in 2 weeks to this girl. She lives 400 miles away from him. I have partied with them the last month and know of 3 girls he has "brought home"..and that is that I know of. All of which then get added on his FB page... while he has a fiance. (She is not on his page bc he said she doesn't do fb...good thing for him.) He finally deleted that page a few days ago bc he was sweatn bullets bc girls were posting flirty messages on his page and he was afraid one of their mutual friends might of said something. So I am deff thinking drop your dude. It is one thing to have a few new friends, but unless he is a bartender and is looking to add customers (have a friend or two like this), not sure why he only has all those new girls on his page.