+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How can you choose?

How can you choose?

How many stories have you heard, about a girl, trying to find love, and having it when she least expects it? How many stories have you heard, about a girl, in trouble, and having her ever so handsome prince charming rescue her? How many stories have you heard, about a girl, with a dilemma of having Mr. Perfect, but ends up being with Mr. Right? Well, this story is just like that. But twisted.

This is a story about a girl. One may think she has everything. A loving family, a wonderful career, and of course – love. He isn’t really everything she had wanted. Not at all. He wasn’t quite prince charming either. Barely even. But she knew, he was the one. He was Mr. Right. The guy she’d end up marrying someday. He loved her like no other. Gave her anything, everything. No girl could ask for more.

But see, every story needs a conflict. She had Mr. Right, what else could go wrong? We’ve heard this story more than once. At this point, the credits would probably be rolling up after “And they lived happily ever after!” just flashed the screen. But this is no ordinary story. Because from this point, she, had met Mr. Perfect.

I haven’t really heard quite a story. A girl, having Mr Right, and Mr Perfect comes along. He was everything she ever wanted. He was prince charming. She isn’t in a dream. He was real after all. She found him. And he found her, and maybe even loves her. He was right there, tangible, in front of her, confessing his love.

What would she do? How should she choose?

How can you choose?

Having Mr Right, when Mr Perfect comes along...

I'm sorry but I believe Mr Right and Mr Perfect should be the one person.... If Mr Right really was Mr Right then Mr Perfect wouldn't exist.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

It just so happens that you fell in love first with the person that's right for you, Mr Right. He doesn't have everything you ever wanted. He's goofy. He's sloppy. But you love him. And he loves you with all your heart.

Then Mr Perfect comes in the picture, a knight in shining armor. Your dream guy even. Everything you ever wanted.

Then mr. Right isn't actually mr.right, he's 'mr. Right now'.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

That's the most dramatic fking way I've ever read to justify cheating.

Join a drama group for gawd sakes.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Perfection is over rated, a choice between having a perfect man or a the right man for me, i'd choose the latter.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.