+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help me plz.....

help me plz.....

hi.i am into relationship since last 1 year.he is into business so he is always busy.he just gets time to get physically only .there was only physical relationship left between us.i think he doesnt wants to give me time..as time passed, i satarted loving him but there was no feeling from his side.as i told him that i love him,he told he cant give any commitment.then i asked for breakup...he told ok but he still wants to remain friends..why??i love him and i need him back ...pls help...its matter of my life now.....

There is no point in double posting this....the advice is going to be the same. No one here is going to tell you what you want to hear when the reality of your situation is pretty obvious.

but i rilly wana know why he deleted that matrimonial profile other day from website after breakup& after i blasted for that...i rilly wna knw guys psychology????

Basically you will have to ask him yourself for we don't know him nor is there a definite answer with this info. The relationship is over, he cant provide you with what you expect out of a relationship so that's it......no need to think about it anymore for it will pose no benefit to you anyways.....you need to let it go now and move on.

dude forget him... this guy has commitment issues and you should not be wasting your time. I know its hard, but you just need to do what you gotta do. I liked this guy, but I just cannot trust him. It's like friends with benefits. He goes out n date other girls; I think he is hoping to keep me as backup in case he finds someone new, he will just dump me like the rest. He said he ignores girls he feels there's no potential, but seriously guys need to tell them the truth... I mean ignore guys on the online dating site, but not after I dated them. Either they ignore me or I say something about it.

This guy keeps talking to me still, invited me to go places with him and his friend, and stalked me online by looking up my name and stuff and sent it to me, came to my house after we ended it though we never made it official but still... we ended because he was not willing to wait for me. He wants me to move out of my house within a year in our relationship.. Too much expectation from 5 months of dating... If he cannot wait, then he does not like me enough and only wants what he wants, not what the other person wants. I told him I am willing to move out but it's just the timing and I am willing to have kids but he's insecure that he might not get that.

It seems to me he is a user, I know it hurts now, but, I am living proof a broken hrt can be healed, don't give up hope lass x

*heart

sorry the edit post button isn't working on my computer D:

It's over with this guy. He enjoyed the sex and all but does not love you. Most men aren't really scared of commitment. It only gets scary when it's with the wrong woman. Sorry but you're not the one he wants to grow old with. Move on. I know it's easier said than done, but you're not alone. Many of us have been there thinking it was the end of world. But in time we meet someone else and realise why it never worked out with anyone before. Give up this guy but don't give up on love. Sometimes there's a heart break before true love.
    Last edited by jb1111983; 27-07-11 at 06:42 PM. Reason: No reason really.