+ Follow This Topic

Thread: oh dear

oh dear

i think i may have let myself in for yet another fall or maybe i got somewhere.
    for those who dont know my story heres a short version. my gf cheated on me with a guy and said she had feelings for him,i was gutted,she kept contact,comin to mine etc,then she wanted a week NC but 4 days later came back and decided to give it a go with me but only wanted 2 days per week because of work and she wnats to see friends,i accepted.

so,ive seen my gf a few times this past week and its been pretty ok,but not perfect,which i expected. the thing thats been bothering me is i seem to be initiating most things,which it never used to be. yesterday and today shes not replied to the odd text which got me mad as i felt ignored,so i confronted her and she said its cos she was busy at work,she never used to be like this before this break up 3 weeks ago. shes started seeing this new friends she works with too,and started stopping over at their house,which i dont mind,but her attitude seems to have changed,and when i told her shes changed,she disagreed.

today i was messed up again with not really seeing her and the simple texts so i text her telling her i need to talk to her after work. she came after work and i basically said i love you but they way things are right now i dont think i can carry on with things,if were to make the relationship work then we both need to try harder,its either that or we both walk away. i expected the worse but after an hour of talkin i told her she needed to make a decision,she was like i dont know i dont know,then in the end she said ok we can try for a few weeks so i told her i will but only if we see each other that little bit more because i dont think 1 full day plus 1 hour after work will fix things. she said ok and is gonna start coming after work,just not every night. what happens next,her friend phones her,askin to go to hers and stop,she said yes,even though she has work in the morning.
    i text her an hour later and she wasnt very talkative,simple replies again so i just told her i was goin to bed,love you,she replied love you too.
    i just cant get my head around things,i really think i need to let go but just cant,we been together 2 years and i love her to bits. i just dont know how to act or anything because she knows i love her too much and will do anything,hence she will use that in her favour. what can i do????

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Leave. She cheated on you, and is treating you like crap now.

Stand up for yourself.