+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sleeping with a Married Woman!

Sleeping with a Married Woman!

So yes as the post says, I am 25, she is 32 with two kids and a husband. I got out of a 2 year relationship I believe about 2-3 months ago, can`t remember how long NC has been. I met this woman 2 weeks ago from a mutual friend and we hit it off. We talked alot and got to know eachother and then 2 nights ago we slept together. We know the situation is complicated, very very complicated and we are sure it won`t go anywhere. I actually really like this woman and she feels the same way but it is never going to work. We decided to just go with the flow until it comes to a point where we can`t see eachother anymore so I said ok. What do you guys think should i continue sleeping with her or just come to terms of reality and walk away

I see lots of situations like this. The problem is without knowing how tidy this piece is , its hard to comment. Ill assume this broad is of average looks and personality for advice reasons. Keep pumping away until any of the following things happen;
    1.her husband finds out
    2.you get bored
    3.you find someone prettier.

hope this helps

What happens if you **** up her marriage, then how will you feel? How will she feel? I'd cut it loose while your still alive. Unless your good at swimming with car batteries attached to your feet.

Well her marriage is already ****ed up, she only been here for 2 years, hasn't established anything for herself, trying to make something so she can leave him. She is in an abusive relationship, they don't sleep together, he has been sleeping with someone else for the past 2 years and only keeping her there because of the kids. And yes she is frikin amazingly hot for her age, she actually looks younger than me, time treated her well. I want to keep pumping it i really really do, but i know some consequences will occur and she has taken my mind off my ex since i met her which gives my heart an ease even though this relationship won't go anywhere.

If you don't want to be a "destroyer" of her marriage you should stop sleeping with her.

Think of yourself, man. What happens when you develop feelings for her but she won't leave her abusive husband because of the kids?

Just keep doing it until you find someone for a suitable relationship. It's a lot easier to pick up new girls when you already have one.

Some of you all say keep doing it, some say don't do it. Well i already do have feelings for her, but i have a barrier up because i know how this situation will turn out. I would never ask her to leave her husband ever and I know it won't go that far. We already talked about how messed up the situation is and we decided to just go with the flow until it comes to an end. Me personally, i want to keep sleeping with her and she does also. Man what bs i get myself into sometimes.

If you truly trust in your ability to keep your feelings under control, by all means have your fun with her. But don't forget to keep searching for someone who can commit to you. Like BackUpOrGetStng said, it'll be easier if you have your urges satisfied already.

You are using her to forget about your ex.
    She is using you to escape the confines of her marriage.
    You both understand you are using each other and that it can't grow to any place more than it already is.

While it is morally questionable, things like this happen in life. If you can deal with it and she can deal with it, you are both adults. Just pretend for the eventual end, because it will end. And the longer you go on with her, the worse it will probably be when it does end.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

I was in a similar situation when I was 27, with a 34 year-old woman. However, she wasn't married but she did have a kid with the guy, and their relationship wasn't bad, just mediocre. We flirted for months and went out on a couple of dates. She was beautiful, and I was willing, but she had an attack of conscience the night we got a hotel room together. So we never had sex and soon parted ways. A month later, he was snooping through her bank statement and found that she had written a check to me for about $100, which was reimbursement for her share of the hotel room. He called my number and left a voicemail death threat. I was already done talking to her and had moved on, so I laughed it off and had some friends listen to it. But my friends were spooked, and eventually it sunk in then I could have gotten killed over this stupid affair. I never went after another guy's woman like that again.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.