I am going to make the story short. Me and my wife, we've been dating for 2 years, got married ( registered ) for more than a year now. About 5 months back, we had a great fight. Prior to that, we were fighting every once in a while and I wasn't good to her.

After the final fight, I regretted and repented, seek professional help and changed myself for the better. But during the final fight, it all got so intense that the divorce was promised verbally.

A month after that fight or so, my wife met a guy whom she claims was perfect in all sense. Compatible and understanding and has almost everything she wanted in a husband. He's 3 years younger than her. I am 31 and so is my wife. My wife claims to me that we ( we're chinese ) although registered but she did not went through the ceremony with me hence it means nothing. I told her what she's having now is an affair. She disagree, she said we mutually agreed to go separate ways. She started something and now I am the one who was the girl robber. It hurts me, I never meant a divorce but words were uttered during anger.

Now she's trying out with me but still in intimate contact with that guy.

I need input. I am living with her now but in great pain of when the time comes that the law allows her to divorce me, she will do it and leaves me. I love her a lot and don't want that to happen. I have changed and all. I don't know what else to do.