+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help... I just dont know...girls please read

Help... I just dont know...girls please read

I met this girl a few weeks ago. I met her while playing a game with a group of people. We decided to make out that night, and we both liked it a lot. The next day she said she sorta likes to avoid the guys she has made out with, so I told her I understand and that she didnt have to worry about me. Throughout the weeks, I chatted wtih her online just a few times, and they went well, just friendly chats. Last weekend I saw her at a party and once the drinking begun, heres what happened. It was just a normal party everyone socializing and stuff, and I would be standing around talking with some girl and she would walk by and give me a "i want you look" or pinch me or something like that. When I was sitting down chilling out she would come by and ask me whats up being friendly. I acted well as in I didnt act like I was desperate for attention so I continued to talk with others after all her teases even though I was plotting to focus on her later in the night. She soon left because her friend had to leave becuase she was getting sick and I was devastated. I text messaged her asking, and she explained and said that she really really wanted to come back but there was no ride. I (being a little tipsy) decided to send a couple more messaegs complimenting her and telling her how cool she is and that I want her. She just replied saying "thank-you." The next day after I was thinking straight, I realized I should have focused on her earlier in the night after all the obvious signs.

The fact of the matter is, after all her teases, I sorta like her. She is either smart and making me want her, or that isnt the case at all. When I talked with her the next day online she called me "hun" but ther wasnt much chat, she likes to keep it really short. So does anyone have any suggestions for me? I need a girl to reply to this, a girl who has done the same stuff as her. Teasing the guy, not talking to him much basically making him want it more. OR is that just how she is and that means NOTHING at all? I like this girl, and I want to talk with her, but she likes to keep things so short, I dont know what to do. Who thinks there is a future in this? Who thinks the girl is just being a girl? AND who thinks this girl is being this way just for me? I hate thinking about this relationship stuff and I rarely like someone, but now I like her and I wish I could just know the extent she likes me. Someone tell me the best thing I shoudl do please. I think I might just not talk to her until the weekend, that way I show I'm not obsessed and I wont scare her off. Agree? Ok theres are questions all over this paragraph, please help me out thanks.

Ok for a start a lot of your questions are unanswerable, like
    'Who thinks the girl is just being a girl?' -> what the hell is this supposed to mean lol i think ul find every girl is different and i certainly dont act this way

'AND who thinks this girl is being this way just for me?'-> without actually knowing you or the girl it is hard to say whether she is acting out of character or not.

Secondly, how old are you both? Dont take this the wrong way but my impression of the girl is that she seems fairly young ( acting slightly childish - 'she said she sorta likes to avoid the guys she has made out with' )

Ok so a future? There isnt even a relationship here mate, if you want to know the extent of how much she likes you, heres a shot in the dark - ask her! You dont seem to have anything to lose...

Finally you ask about the character of the girl, i think you answered this question yourself at the start when you wrote - 'SHE SAID SHE SORTA LIKES TO AVOID THE GUYS SHE HAS MADE OUT WITH'

answer your questions?
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

haha yeah, I realized that this entire post is useless. Whatever