+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she afraid that I am coming on to her?

Is she afraid that I am coming on to her?

To make a long story short. I met this girl 9 months ago playing tennis and we have become great friends. She does have a bf though. We play tennis often and go out to lunch together sometimes as well. She has invited me out to meet her friends before and we all get along great. Sometimes I ask her to go to places with me, (drinks/movies, etc) and she always smiles and tells me about the plans she has already made.

We have been talking a lot about trying to meet up at a lake on our boats in the past but we just havent done so yet. Her boyfriend is currently living out of state and they are trying to make it work. Last weekend I asked her to come to the lake with me, and she texted me back saying that she was already doing something else. Then this week I texted her to see when she could play tennis with me and its been 4 days now and no response, she always replies back to me. So I am just a little worried that she is trying to avoid contact with me in hopes that I am not coming on to her. Do you think this is true or am I just being paranoid?

Get the hint mate she"s got a partner.Dont mow someone elses grass. You might end up at the bottom of the lake attached to an engine block. Back off and find someone single.

Are you coming on to her though? If not I think you could reassure her that you guys are just friends so she doesn´t feel uncomfortable hanging out with you...it is quite possible that that is what she is worried about!

I think she is worried about that for sure. She might like you, maybe just as a friend, maybe more and might be having conflicting feelings. Reassure her you just want to be friends.