+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How I am lookin at my black??????

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    i'm white and i own the world. just accept it

c'mon! what is with people blaming white people for everything? even this guys ex is all our fault...jesus christ. talk about racist
    The irony is, in countries such ad India, it is the Indians themselves that discriminate against 'dark skinned' individuals. There seems to be an obsession white and lighter skin tone, as a sign of attractiveness, status etc.

Skin whitening is a big thing over there. Just look at Bollywood stars ... the most popular seem not look typically
    ethnically 'Indian' and in fact have more eurasian features i.e. more European.

How is this white people's fault? There aren't many white people in India. There aren't many white people in Bollywood. So its Indian people themselves who are pushing this whole thing about being whiter, unless of course they still haven't got over the whole colonial thing when being 'whiter' may have some kind of status ...
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Quote Originally Posted by maxmax View Post
    The irony is, in countries such ad India, it is the Indians themselves that discriminate against 'dark skinned' individuals. There seems to be an obsession white and lighter skin tone, as a sign of attractiveness, status etc.

Skin whitening is a big thing over there. Just look at Bollywood stars ... the most popular seem not look typically
    ethnically 'Indian' and in fact have more eurasian features i.e. more European.

How is this white people's fault? There aren't many white people in India. There aren't many white people in Bollywood. So its Indian people themselves who are pushing this whole thing about being whiter, unless of course they still haven't got over the whole colonial thing when being 'whiter' may have some kind of status ...
    You are right MAX.....
    our people will blame other countries viz. Australia for practicing racism but these people doesn't even know that they are doing so.....
    First this people has to stop then the other countries will stop....
    these people assume themselves that white poeple are have some social status and dark people didnt have...
    Currently on my way to Cloud Number 9.....

Quote Originally Posted by milkshake View Post
    Man no offense but white people are dumb. Sorry if i offend anyone. But honestly they think they own this land let alone this world.

I mean people of color have two eyes, two ears, 1 nose, 1 mouth, arms and legs. We are still human and we should still be accepted in this society no matter what. When she said don't compare me with your level. It sounds to me that she is racist. People with darker color are usually below the people with the lightest color like White people. This is why we had slavery because Light skin people did not accept/respect dark skin people.

Tell her that she's a bitch and she better watch it cuz karma is gonna come back to her one day!
    we cannot blame all people....
    i accept that some white people are like this....
    she might belong to this category....
    I too have white friends but they are not racist....
    Racist exist because of some bleedy bitches like her still exist....
    she will get suffer for these sure in her life...****er...

Wow. I guess I should stop going out in the sun...get too nice of a tan and people will start discriminating against me. That sucks, man. There's nothing wrong with you. I'm 100% straight, but I'd say you are an attractive dude. That's shitty.

My best friend growing up was born in Madras, India. His mother died when he was very young and his abusive father kicked him out of the house, so at age 5 or so, he had to fend for himself in the streets...living off whatever he could find in the trash. Because his skin is DARK (I mean, REALLY dark), he was not allowed to join an adoption program, but luckily his American parents were in India looking to adopt and just randomly found him on the street. They basically had to kidnap him out of the country...because of his dark skin, he wasn't allowed to be adopted. I guess by law, because his skin is so dark, he was supposed to be left to die in the streets like a rat.

I met him when I was 7 years old, when he walked into our 1st grade class...couldn't speak a word of English, but I'll never forget the huge smile on his face. After hearing his story several years later, it was really touching. He had to deal with the typical ignorant assholes...saying 'Go back to Africa' (even though he was from India, duh), getting the cold shoulder when in a store or restaurant, being called a terrorist, etc. but he graduated salutatorian of our high school class, found an amazing wife, has a great job, and has his second child on his way. To think that all of that could've been wasted just because he had dark skin. Scary.

Furthermore, my sister-in-law is Mexican, which makes my niece and nephew 50% Mexican. The 'in' thing nowadays around here is to discriminate against people from Mexico. It's really hard to take a lot of times. You'd think society would get over this b.s. at some point. It's absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Evo1114 View Post
    Wow. I guess I should stop going out in the sun...get too nice of a tan and people will start discriminating against me. That sucks, man. There's nothing wrong with you. I'm 100% straight, but I'd say you are an attractive dude. That's shitty.

My best friend growing up was born in Madras, India. His mother died when he was very young and his abusive father kicked him out of the house, so at age 5 or so, he had to fend for himself in the streets...living off whatever he could find in the trash. Because his skin is DARK (I mean, REALLY dark), he was not allowed to join an adoption program, but luckily his American parents were in India looking to adopt and just randomly found him on the street. They basically had to kidnap him out of the country...because of his dark skin, he wasn't allowed to be adopted. I guess by law, because his skin is so dark, he was supposed to be left to die in the streets like a rat.

I met him when I was 7 years old, when he walked into our 1st grade class...couldn't speak a word of English, but I'll never forget the huge smile on his face. After hearing his story several years later, it was really touching. He had to deal with the typical ignorant assholes...saying 'Go back to Africa' (even though he was from India, duh), getting the cold shoulder when in a store or restaurant, being called a terrorist, etc. but he graduated salutatorian of our high school class, found an amazing wife, has a great job, and has his second child on his way. To think that all of that could've been wasted just because he had dark skin. Scary.

Furthermore, my sister-in-law is Mexican, which makes my niece and nephew 50% Mexican. The 'in' thing nowadays around here is to discriminate against people from Mexico. It's really hard to take a lot of times. You'd think society would get over this b.s. at some point. It's absurd.
    Even i was not touched by my father till 2 years of my age stating that "I am black"...
    He told others that i didnt born to him...
    what kinda insult i want in this life after experiencing the above....
    I couldn't be in this world if my mother was not there...
    she only grown up me....
    i am also racially abused by my family members...
    i dont know why they are not liking black people but they like black pets...
    funny world it it and ****ing too...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123