+ Follow This Topic

Thread: all it takes is a feeling....

all it takes is a feeling....

Hey loveforum!
    I just really wouldnt mind some feedback on some questions...
    I recently got out of a relationship of a year and a half. Before that relationship there were girls here and there that i 'saw' but never dated. I always ended up getting hurt. But there's this girl... She came to my school for a year in grade 7, this was 5 years ago. We never really became friends or anything, and she moved back to her hometown that summer. a few years later i decided to get in touch with her, and we started talking. We'd talk now and again, in between either of our relationships, and then not for months at a time. We called each other our 'no bullshit buddies' because we connect so well. After breaking up with my girlfriend, we started talking again, and like every other time, i feel this deep connection with her, this overwhelming attraction for all that she is, but this time its even stronger... she lives in another province and has a boyfriend right now, but she still tells me how much she wants me... what do i do?

She has a boyfriend right now, so understand that anything she is saying to you she has no plans on acting on.

You two might have a real connection, but your timing isn't working out. Plus, if you are far away from each other and have no means to have an actual in-person relationship, I would just keep things friendly and concentrate on closer, more obtainable romantic interests.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!