+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ugandan man infects 7 white Canadian women with Aids

Ugandan man infects 7 white Canadian women with Aids

HIV killer ruled dangerous offender

An Ontario man convicted of first-degree murder in the deaths of two of his sex partners through HIV transmission has been declared a dangerous offender.
    A Hamilton, Ont., court granted a request by Crown prosecutors, who asked that Johnson Aziga be jailed indefinitely because they believe he is a high risk to reoffend.
    Aziga was the first person to be charged and convicted of first-degree murder in Canada for spreading HIV. He was diagnosed with HIV in 1996 and had unprotected sex with 11 women without telling them he was HIV-positive.
    Seven of these women later tested positive for HIV, and two later died of complications of AIDS.
    Aziga, dressed in a dark grey suit and white shirt, addressed the court Tuesday for nearly an hour. He said he has filed an application to renounce his Canadian Citizenship because he doesn't feel he faced a fair process, the CBC's Kimberly Gale reported from the coutroom.
    "I am a man of consciousness," Aziga told the court. "I listen to it. It is clear, unambiguous and unmistakable. I had no intention to deliberately pass on my HIV to anyone."
    Aziga, 54, also said he planned to get HIV tattooed on the palms of his hands so women he meets know he is positive.
    He said he didn't disclose his HIV status because of sociological and ethno-cultural barriers, religion and taboos.
    The Ugandan-born Aziga said that in sub-Saharan Africa, where he was raised, there was no education on sex, sex health or sexuality.
    During his 2009 trial, the Crown described Aziga, a former employee of Ontario's Ministry of the Attorney General, as a callous and arrogant person who lied about his HIV status.
    Prosecutors alleged that Aziga failed to tell his partners of his HIV-positive status, even though he had been aware of it since 1996 and was under public-health orders to do so.
    Aziga's defence lawyers argued Aziga is a changed man and has learned more about HIV and AIDS while in jail.
    Aziga has been in jail for eight years and is expected to appeal his murder conviction.
    The designation "dangerous offender" is reserved for Canada's most violent criminals and sexual predators.
    Crown attorneys can seek the designation during sentencing and must show there is a high risk the criminal will commit violent or sexual offences in the future.

[url=http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2011/08/02/hiv-offender-aziga.html]HIV killer ruled dangerous offender - Canada - CBC News[/url]

^ he had sex with 11 white women, 7 of them got infected, 2 of them died

Quote Originally Posted by Pakistani View Post
    OOPS....sad to hear...He spoiled other's life...shit
    Why didnt he use condoms to prevent other when he is in want of sex....
    Currently on my way to Cloud Number 9.....

Mass murderer....more or less

Quote Originally Posted by Pakistani View Post
    I love how OP makes sure that they're "white" women.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

^ they were white, I can post other articles which clearly say that all 11 girls he had sex were white, just search his name and you will see

nothing surprising here. White women just sleep with any blackmen these days

Why the **** would they choose to sleep with him in the first place? Desperate blackwives.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    Why the **** would they choose to sleep with him in the first place? Desperate blackwives.
    Ask your mother

My mother ain't white.

But remember to ask your mother how she enjoyed some halfcaste flexing. Not that the bitch had any choice in the matter. Like they say, when in Rome...

(Filthy Australians)
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

My mother ain't white.

But remember to ask your mother how she enjoyed some halfcaste flexing. Not that the bitch had any choice in the matter. Like they say, when in Rome...

(Filthy Australians)
    Do you even know your mother?

I obviously know yours. Does that count?

I obviously know yours. Does that count?
    Ha Ha this is good. I've found the raw nerve

Or possibly ran out of things to say?

Only thing raw is yo mums snatch after playing halfcaste buck and seek.

from another article i read, they said 7 of the girls were actually his coworkers, all white ladies in their 30's, some even married, he use to work in some Canadian government office.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast