+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Introducing myself.

Introducing myself.

Hello all,

My name is Rhonda, I am currently in the best relationship in my life! Me and my significant other have been living together for six months and I love every minute here. The only thing is I know little people in this town and sometimes its nice to have a private place for individuals like me to seek out advice on how to not only keep a relationship strong, but keep it fresh and exciting as well. That being said I'm so excited to get started!!!!!!

Merci,
    Rhonda

Welcome to the board, its a good place for advice most of the time!
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Happy at 51

Hello my Name is Terry,

I'm a girl by the way, since Terry could be a guy as well. I'm new to blogging and very excited to start this new avenue of my life. I have a mission to change the lives of families and children. I just complete my first ebook on parenting and it is being proofed as we speak. I hope to have it posted on line in the next few days.
    I'm divorced and have in the last year found my wonderful fiance who is my perfect match. I can't express enough that there is such a difference in just loving someone and being in love. I have found a man that is so in love me and it has changed my life. He truly takes my breath away! I find myself in tears many times out of sheer joy and happiness. I can see now how the Lords love is for us and it is even stronger than this. WOW, how God loves us. It's amazing! I pray everyone could experience this kind of love. To get my book on parenting: [url=http://www.IRestoreRelationships.com]I Restore Relationships | Restore Your Family Today!!![/url] It will be there soon.