+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Xmen vs. Avengers

Xmen vs. Avengers

X-Men vs. Avengers

Captain America, Iron Man, Thor,hulk
    vs Cyclops, Wolverine, rogue,storm

I say avengers, hulk could take by himself.

Tcha! X-Men would be playing hockey with Avenger skulls in 20 minutes.

Movie or comic versions? Current rosters?
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by gaddes View Post
    X-Men vs. Avengers

Captain America, Iron Man, Thor,hulk
    vs Cyclops, Wolverine, rogue,storm

I say avengers, hulk could take by himself.

Captain America and Wolverine are on par as the two best hand to hand combatants in the marvel universe.
    Wolverine however is more powerful and survivable, while captain amerrica has a better tactical mind.

Thor is outright more powerful than Storm.

Cyclop's power is a joke compared with the firepower Iron Man has at his disposal. But Cyclops doesn't have power limitations over long battles and is stronger in tactics.

Rogue's powers would be of no use because she's not facing off against mutants. But she would at least be able to trade blows with the hulk and keep him busy flying around. She has no chance of beating the hulk though.

It depends on which side has better teamwork and tactics. But captain america is better at that than cyclops.

It's hard to imagine the avengers not winning.
    Last edited by Phoenix23; 05-08-11 at 11:58 AM.

Hubby and I were discussing recently how you'd kill Wolverine and he was saying that he reckons a volcano would do it. I disagreed and suggested that if Phoenix pulled on his flesh and organs and Magneto pulled on his skeleton and ripped him apart that would certainly kill him. He corrected me saying that either Pheonix or Magneto could do it without the other but was impressed by the idea...

Personally I never got into comics as a kid because I couldn't afford to and as an adult, well I wouldn't know where to begin so I have thoroughly enjoyed the movie remakes of comics and that is the basis of my understanding of these characters. So based on that....

I don't like your selection of x-men and Hulk and Ironman are 2 of my sons favourite characters so I'm going with Avengers. Though I think Thor and Captain America come across as wanky characters in the latest Avenger cartoons.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Goku

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    what about image comics?

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix23 View Post
    Captain America and Wolverine are on par as the two best hand to hand combatants in the marvel universe.
    Wolverine however is more powerful and survivable, while captain amerrica has a better tactical mind.

Thor is outright more powerful than Storm.

Cyclop's power is a joke compared with the firepower Iron Man has at his disposal. But Cyclops doesn't have power limitations over long battles and is stronger in tactics.

Rogue's powers would be of no use because she's not facing off against mutants. But she would at least be able to trade blows with the hulk and keep him busy flying around. She has no chance of beating the hulk though.

It depends on which side has better teamwork and tactics. But captain america is better at that than cyclops.

It's hard to imagine the avengers not winning.
    Wow dude, f'real?

^ lol

Yes, my knowledge of comics is impressive, is it not?
    Ladies.... I'm available.