+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He wont spend time with his kids

He wont spend time with his kids

Hi, ive been dating a guy for almost two years he has six children one is artistic. I just recently starting having the kids ova my house for the weekend, well four of the six. Problem he doesnt come aound the entire time. ««rewind..he does not drive he has neva had a drivers licence in 34years, dont know how to drive neva driven a car, he works at a job paying 8an hour, I have to take him to and from work, we dont live.together.I mention to him is time for you to atleast get your beginners permit, need I say it has not happen, he has had his artistic sone.once in slmost teo years, he does share an apartment with his roomate, I have thrre kids..heres anotha problem im always spendin the nite with him and he rarely spends time at my house, I have a relationship with his kids, he dont have one with mine or his. Please help, but he says he loves me and I need to give him tim to man up..he says he neva haf a serious relationship. He has five kids by one eoman and one by another

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you should get rid of him, pay more attention to your own kids, stay away from men, and go back to school to learn how to spell so you can improve your chances of getting a decent-paying job.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Lol Vashti.
    I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt and assumed she was on a phone.

My opinion, you have wasted enough time on him. Move on. If you feel so inclined, stay in touch with his kids. There's no reason you shouldn't IMO, and chances are they need people that care about them.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

[ ««rewind..he does not drive he has neva had a drivers licence in 34years, dont know how to drive neva driven a car,
    Does he live in a Amish community?

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    Does he live in a Amish community?
    maybe he has no legs.

missbrina do you read what you write before you hit the send button? Do only half the keys on your keyboard work?
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 08-08-11 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Missbrina View Post
    Hi, ive been dating a guy for almost two years he has six children one is artistic. I just recently starting having the kids ova my house for the weekend, well four of the six. Problem he doesnt come aound the entire time. ««rewind..he does not drive he has neva had a drivers licence in 34years, dont know how to drive neva driven a car, he works at a job paying 8an hour, I have to take him to and from work, we dont live.together.I mention to him is time for you to atleast get your beginners permit, need I say it has not happen, he has had his artistic sone.once in slmost teo years, he does share an apartment with his roomate, I have thrre kids..heres anotha problem im always spendin the nite with him and he rarely spends time at my house, I have a relationship with his kids, he dont have one with mine or his. Please help, but he says he loves me and I need to give him tim to man up..he says he neva haf a serious relationship. He has five kids by one eoman and one by another
    6 kids....8 dollar an hour job.....40 something years old with no drivers licenses.

Youve bagged yourself a real somethin somethin !!!

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    6 kids....8 dollar an hour job.....40 something years old with no drivers licenses.

Youve bagged yourself a real somethin somethin !!!
    hey he's the Assistant Fry cook at the Mcdonalds. Next year he will be washing the lettuce.. then maybe in a few years.. Assistant burger flipper! haha

I am a college graduate. I was on a touch screen cell phone when I posted, so I do apologize for all my incorrect spellings and grammar usage. But the point still remains I just wanted a male point of view. I am a person that would like to know why you responded like you did. For instance, if you say I should leave as a man tell me why? My question to you guys do you think a person in his situation deserve an opportunity to make his life better? I believe I'm to kind hearted and give people the benefit of th doubt when maybe I should just leave.

He could be an underwater ceramic engineer AKA Dishwasher.

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    He could be an underwater ceramic engineer AKA Dishwasher.
    Or the maybe dude that cleans the shit out of the sink when some ahole takes a dump in it.

You can't change some people and you will just be wasting your time. Unless you like getting a discount on the happy meal.

My I ask what the relevance of the artistic son is? You mention him twice Why is he more important than the other kids?

I think you should leave because you have invested 2 years in a man who has no idea what responsibility he is. He is not responsible for raising his kids, at $8 an hour he can not be responisible for paying for his kids, and for f**ks sake, he can't even take responsibility for getting himself to and from work.

You sound like a very loving mother. Wouldn't you prefer a partner over the adult child you have?
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    My I ask what the relevance of the artistic son is? You mention him twice Why is he more important than the other kids?

I think you should leave because you have invested 2 years in a man who has no idea what responsibility he is. He is not responsible for raising his kids, at $8 an hour he can not be responisible for paying for his kids, and for f**ks sake, he can't even take responsibility for getting himself to and from work.

You sound like a very loving mother. Wouldn't you prefer a partner over the adult child you have?
    I think she meant autistic.. the son is the guy she is dating.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    I think she meant autistic.. the son is the guy she is dating.
    I thought that too, but she spelt it artistic twice and the u is not right beside the r on a touch screen. If it is artistic, she could be trying to portray that he is sensitive. Hence why I asked. :p

Having an Autistic son myself, I did wonder if it was a double typo.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    I thought that too, but she spelt it artistic twice and the u is not right beside the r on a touch screen. If it is artistic, she could be trying to portray that he is sensitive. Hence why I asked. :p

Having an Autistic son myself, I did wonder if it was a double typo.
    Not all autism is equal. How bad is it? Is he functional? To the OP, but maiden u can answer too if you want.

Yeah I thought it was troll post, but touch phone proves me wrong ....sorry bout the crumby jokes OP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast